• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last Anime/Show you watched?

Lira Miraeta

Cat with the soul of a dragon
What did you think of it? I liked parts of it, but it kind of disappointed me. My housemates liked it, though.
I was delighted! I think it's just a great anime. Or so it seems to me in contrast to the huge amount of mediocre garbage. I love fantasy, but the last few years have been fucking isekais. I love them, there are even a few on my list. But damn it, there must be variety. In addition, the quality of isekai is generally quite poor. Most of them, but there are pleasant exceptions. I also liked the uniqueness of the setting. I have never seen mushrooms used as a weapon before. It's strange, but unique because it's a rarity, and therefore a value these days.)))

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I was delighted! I think it's just a great anime. Or so it seems to me in contrast to the huge amount of mediocre garbage. I love fantasy, but the last few years have been fucking isekais. I love them, there are even a few on my list. But damn it, there must be variety. In addition, the quality of isekai is generally quite poor. Most of them, but there are pleasant exceptions. I also liked the uniqueness of the setting. I have never seen mushrooms used as a weapon before. It's strange, but unique because it's a rarity, and therefore a value these days.)))
My girlfriend complains about too many isekais being made, lmao.

I liked the post-apocalyptic setting with the biopunk elements; the snail plane, gorilla boxers, and hippos with grenade launcher technicals I ate up. Certain characters like Milo and the Governor liked the characterization of, particularly Milo. I'll admit the tranquilizer scene with Milo and Bisco got me, which is embarrassing.

Funnily enough, the fight sequences, especially those with the mushrooms, kind of threw me, but they were pretty original.

A lot of anime tends to pander to otakus, though, unfortunately. I kind of agree with Hayao Miyazaki's criticism of a good portion of modern anime now.

Last edited:

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
So I think this Chinese-made cartoon 'Scissors 7' is available on Netflix.
If anybody hasn't seen it yet, I thought I'd suggest watching it because it's very heartfelt but also funny.
It's about a hair-stylist wannabe assassin who lives with a family of chickens.

This is the outro music.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
So I think this Chinese-made cartoon 'Scissors 7' is available on Netflix.
If anybody hasn't seen it yet, I thought I'd suggest watching it because it's very heartfelt but also funny.
It's about a hair-stylist wannabe assassin who lives with a family of chickens.

This is the outro music.
I have ready finished it a while ago and am waiting for the next season. I love the newest intro best. c:

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I have ready finished it a while ago and am waiting for the next season. I love the newest intro best. c:

I'm part way through. Xiao Fei has my heart even though he's basically just a blob that says 'ki'.

ForestWitchBrews

Moon Worshipper
I just finished the latest season of Attack on Titan. I like this anime more than I'd prefer to admit, but the concept is just so great.
I'm about to start Assassination Classroom.

BadRoy

Snake awakens
I've been on a tokusatsu kick for months :cool: Recently finished:
- Kamen Rider Fourze: Eh, didn't love it. The monster designs were pretty awesome, but Yuuki and JK were awful.
- Ninja Sentai Kakuranger: LOVED it. People don't seem to like this series, but something about it just clicked with me. Maybe it was the overall camp or the awful 90's fashion. idk, it was awesome.

Presently watching Kamen Rider Build and Toqger (loving both so far).