• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last furry dream you had?

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
I dream I was a zebra a bit like the one in Beastars.

Eren_(Anime).png

Only instead of hands and feet I had massive Clydesdale hooves. I was a professional athlete and I remember running on a track with my hooves clopping on the tarmac. It was really vivid.

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
A funny development has occurred. I have a good but geographically distant friend, from whom I haven't heard much for a couple of months. He decided to get in touch with me precisely today, after I had my civet-related dream. What does this have to do with anything, you ask? Well, one of hallmarks of his furry art are the civets!

A prime case of a synchronicity event, I love when that happens.

Lumineer

Im an immature fuck :D
I actually became my fursona and thats rlly it. I mean I just continued normal daily life but as my actual fursona and not in a fursuit

Rayd

profound asshole
a very short detail-minimal dream where i was hugged by an indistinguishable canine anthro and being told everything was going to be okay.

i look back on it with cringe but i'd be lying if i didnt wake up close to tears, lol.

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
I had an erotic dream that I was a humanoid albino ferret having mad sex with Tony Stark. The story was that I had to have sex or I'd die. (Fact: female ferrets, or "Jills" must have sex when they come into heat or they can die of anemia or septicemia as they remain in heat unless they are mated.)

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
I went to my first and a grand con, and I got... Um.. I guess something heated up the particular population of the attendees..

It's funny. I believe that's not gonna happen if it was real. XP

AniwayasSong

I just had a mostly furry dream, it seemed to be about a very large festival/fair on a big beach, and anthros were going to it and working there. I remember everybody could fly in the dream, and some of the rides/activities involved transformation. There also was a huuuuge fursuit, latex suit, and other furry memorabilia shopping center. Overall the dream was fun but abit sad when i woke up cause like how long will i need to wait to be able to do that IRL?

Anyway, what furry dreams have you had lately? :3
I'd love to contribute to this topic, 'cept I happen to use my 'Furry dreams' in my stories, and so can't openly share them at this time.
I find the mind to be an incredibly fascinating thing (shush my internal Leonard Nimoy/Spock!), and dreams can provide some amazing insights/ideas for any Artist/Writer.

NickyMage

Deer bleats
Think in the last one I had, I was at my high school's gym during a furry con wearing a suit that looked like Bam from AC.

The_Happiest_Husky

Dealer of Black Market Headpats
My last one is -uhm- not appropriate

My first tho was rather memorable lol. I was a furry con watching suiters on stage, but the con hall was made out of legos and my fursuit was camo with orange highlights like my wallet.
Before that dream I didn't have any interest in fursuiting but despite the weirdness it was a very real feeling dream, and I got such a thrill from being in fursuit that it completely changed my opinion on them

Judge Spear

I remember this thread when it was made and OP being fucking crazy. So I wrote this off. But now when I think about it, like 15 years ago I did have a VERY weird dream. At the time, I wouldnt have called it "furry" but I guess it was...technically.

In middle school, I had this strange, very violent dream that took place in my neighborhood at the time.
People were outside doing typical stuff and I was in my room. There was suddenly an unnerving commotion outside. I lifted up a single blind, like a -finger width- space to peek out my window with one eye.

There were these 7 foot tall vaguely rat humanoids that came out of nowhere. No real features. Fleshy pink coloration. Tired looking but normal eyes (white sclera, pupil with no pigment). No mouths. No noses. Just a general rat head shape and tail on an average male build. They never moved their eyes. They never made sounds. And they walked *faster* than someone riding a bike.

Without any change in emotion or seemingly any physical strain, they just went on a killing spree effortlessly tearing people apart. It literally looked like people just ripping up paper. But they werent using any claws. Standard human hands. Just walked up to them real fast, grabbed them, and ripped them into a pulp. Didn't matter who it was. Man, woman, child, pets. Dead. Immediately.

They just saw someone, [TARGET ACQUIRED], calmly walked up to them, and then in seconds, they looked like pulled pork. The rats would stand and look down at each mess they made for a second. This sort of "well now what?" kind of posture. Then they would just look for another victim.

One dude tried to punch them to get away. The thing grabbed his midair fist, pushed the bone through his elbow, then finished him off. It was like 8 seconds. Again, NO expression or exertion.

They had the vision of the gods too. One of them saw me from like 7 houses away peeking one eye through my blinds on the third fucking floor of my home. I locked my door like that was gonna do shit.

Fucked up part was, it didnt even break down the door normally. It just casually turned the knob with enough force to break and pull it completely off letting him just push the door open. Just as it walked up to me, there was a split second where its eyes sprouted 4 additional pupils each and went orange.

It grabbed me and I woke up. :¬()

Simple scene but an odd one. I will never forget one detail about it.

Sylwings

the last one I had was to fly (Dragon). it was just that. certainly impossible to understand, but incredibly delicious. had it really well the day after that.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Not a furry dream itself but for a part of it, a furry user named @Xitheon was there telling me "One time someone pushed me in front of a bus" and then I saw a bus come into view. I saw their devilish grin and tried to get away but they pushed me!

Top 10 anime betrayals!!!

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
I really should have written this one down but I forgot to.

I do recall a Lucid Dream I had a couple days ago..

I remember putting my arms out if front of me to reveal my arms become all fur (The fur was pure white) and I had hand paws with no beans, just fluffy white hands with no nails. It had 4 appendages instead of 5. I can tell it was fur because it looked like rabbit fur. Was my dream self turned into some kind of anthropomorphic rabbit?

Sadly I didn't see myself in full form, only arms and hands.

Either way, in this Lucid Dream.. My fluffy arm stretched out super far across the room and picked up a normal-looking toad. It made loud toad noises, then the dream morphed into a non-furry dream in which I can recall some of it but it isn't furry related...

I been having random Lucid Dreams quite frequently as of late, after 2 or 3 years of nothing.

I was intrigued at that new dream of a possible new anthropomorphic character my brain was trying to form, but I didn't see the full form so it is unknown what the details are on it. x_x

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I had an unusual furry dream the other night. Normally in my furry-based dreams I am Mambi, or at least my feline self in some form, but in this dream I was attending a convention as pure human and I have never been to one before. (IRL as well sadly, but hoping to change that asap!)

I arrived and was meeting friends at the lobby when I asked them where's my fursuit parts they were supposed to bring for me...and none of them had them. The rest of the dream was us going frantically from random place to random person trying to scavenge thing and parts like tails and leggings/gloves/etc to make a fursuit-like outfit for me so I could attend "properly.", but I woke up before I got it all assembled!!! <deep pout>

lolox

I had an unusual furry dream the other night. Normally in my furry-based dreams I am Mambi, or at least my feline self in some form, but in this dream I was attending a convention as pure human and I have never been to one before. (IRL as well sadly, but hoping to change that asap!)

I arrived and was meeting friends at the lobby when I asked them where's my fursuit parts they were supposed to bring for me...and none of them had them. The rest of the dream was us going frantically from random place to random person trying to scavenge thing and parts like tails and leggings/gloves/etc to make a fursuit-like outfit for me so I could attend "properly.", but I woke up before I got it all assembled!!! <deep pout>

Sounds like a typical stress dream but with a furry twist. I have similar ones where I'm trying to go to some specific place (usually home) but a lot of things prevent me from ever getting there. Maybe the train station suddenly looks completely different and I catch the wrong train, only realizing when I've ridden it for a long while, ending up in a weird place and never finding my way back home.

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
Not exactly a furry dream but I had a dream where one of the people had the same name as a character from the furry visual novel I was playing that night.

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Well, considering that I like it here, I'm not actually able to share it with most of you... *devilish grin*

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
When I have furry dreams, I'm usually just an anthro version of myself. Last night, however, I was more or less a Loona look-alike. It was a fursuit, but such a good one that people were convinced that I was a real furry. I'd hide away for a moment, and when I emerged looking different they couldn't tell that I was the same person.

My friends were cool about my secret identity, but others had their suspicions. For instance, there was a time when I switched back to human form in the changing room of a store. Afterward, they noticed that I was browsing through clothes in the wolves department, and looked at me funny.