• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last movie that you looked at with your eyes or maybe just heard?

K

Kaamos

The Passion of Darkly Noon. It was so fucking bad and boring I couldn't even finish it.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
but
Eric Bana isn't Hanna's father

I know, but he adopted her so the movie fits in the "father raises daughter to kill someone in particular" category.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Watching a show of Clémence Desrochers. First time hearing her stuff, and I must say I quite love it.

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...
The King's Speech.

Strange thing was this: It was only after the third time I watched it that I started crying at the end.
It's definitely one of my favourites.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
Paranormal Activity 3.

Felt like they tried a bit too hard, right at the end.
I haven't seen the second one, so I can't base it on that. But it just seems so much more... unnatural and Hollywood? I guess? than the first movie.
And the whole "playing 'Bloody Mary' makes the demon / spirit much more active" thing was stupid as fuck.
Still liked it, though.

Last edited:

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Paranormal Activity 3.

I haven't seen the second one, so I can't base it on that. But it just seems so much more... unnatural and Hollywood? I guess? than the first movie.
Still liked it, though.

They've been trying too hard since the first one. It's always been unnatural, Hollywood and overall complete bullshit. It's a wonder people actually believe these movies are true.

Vaelarsa

resident spaceship
They've been trying too hard since the first one. It's always been unnatural, Hollywood and overall complete bullshit. It's a wonder people actually believe these movies are true.
Well, yeah. Believing they're true is pretty stupid.

I like them because they're more subtle than most shit I see, where "OMIGAWDZ ITS LIKE A MONSTER AND I CAN TTLY SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE AND THE BIG BADASS HERO IS COMING TO SAVE EVERYWANZ AND THE PLOT IS RESOLVED YAAAY!!".
I liked the Blair Witch Project for that reason. There's no tangible, given "threat". It's a presence, and it's (at least at first) subtle, and then just builds and builds over time.
No one is "the hero." No one wears plot armor. Shit just continually fucks up more and more for this group of people.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Well, yeah. Believing they're true is pretty stupid.

I like them because they're more subtle than most shit I see, where "OMIGAWDZ ITS LIKE A MONSTER AND I CAN TTLY SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE AND THE BIG BADASS HERO IS COMING TO SAVE EVERYWANZ AND THE PLOT IS RESOLVED YAAAY!!".
I liked the Blair Witch Project for that reason. There's no tangible, given "threat". It's a presence, and it's (at least at first) subtle, and then just builds and builds over time.
No one is "the hero." No one wears plot armor. Shit just continually fucks up more and more for this group of people.

You gotta admit Blair Witch Project 2 was utter shit, though.

The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride

Hadn't seen it in a long time... meh. The original is infinitely superior in every way, shape, and form.

Carnie

The Grey. Gotta say I enjoyed the movie though there were one or two sections that didn't make much sense.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Armadillo. Fucking hell man that was awesome

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Stalker.

It was hard to watch.

But in the end it was a good movie.

No i am not talking about the game.

T

Truxi

Might have been Tangled, actually. At least, that's the last one I remember seeing. Either that, or The Inbetweeners Movie.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
lady and the the tramp

So cute

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Your Highness. Truly brilliant.

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...
The Deer Hunter.
Blarglesnarglefloppitydoo
I was only half interested in it and half watching.

BakuryuuTyranno

Do not eat this tyrannosaurus.
Paranormal Activity 3.

And the whole "playing 'Bloody Mary' makes the demon / spirit much more active" thing was stupid as fuck.
Still liked it, though.

If I'm not mistaken it actually was Hollywood; as was II - essentially, Hollywood producing sequels to independent films and misunderstanding the intended feel happens quite often

For example, during Saw films, as Hollywood involvement grows, sequels get gorier, more fanastical and much less discomforting

(People can at least guess how cuts from glass/barbed wire/needles feel, making viewing that times somethousand unpleasent. Acid injections? Machines that rip peoples faces clean off? Er... no)

You gotta admit Blair Witch Project 2 was utter shit, though.

BWP2 had almost no relation besides the title (and again, probable Hollywood sequel, given those behind BWP were not involved much, possibly not at all)