• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last movie that you looked at with your eyes or maybe just heard?

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Conan O'Brien Can't Stop

I watched The Amazing Spiderman for a second time. Yeah, it might have been a waste of time, but it was worth it just to see that friggin' awesome design they've got going on for Lizard. The relationship between Peter and Gwen was boring as hell, but at least an anthropomorphic reptile was there to steal the show.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Saw Ted today. Good movie, very funny. It followed the standard beats of its type of movie though, so you knew what was going to happen, but the jokes were there and seeing a foul mouthed teddy bear never got old.

I watched The Amazing Spiderman for a second time. Yeah, it might have been a waste of time, but it was worth it just to see that friggin' awesome design they've got going on for Lizard. The relationship between Peter and Gwen was boring as hell, but at least an anthropomorphic reptile was there to steal the show.
It's funny, because I've seen people bash the hell out of that things design (I'm not really a fan of it myself).

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Mr. Popper's Penguins. I have no idea why I let my mom make me watch it.

Oh right, food. I'm easily bribed ._.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Dark Knight Rises

Sly-Wolf

Wolf Adventurer Etraordinaire
Wolf Town, Im watching it right now, A bunch of college kids get trapped in a ghost town by a pack of man-eating wolves. Kind of funny since the wolves were able to steal their supplies and disable their car.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader and Black Swan

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Cloudy with a change of meatballs.

It was pretty good. Predictable, but the expressions and animations were great. Also the puns. Oh god the puns

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
The Breakfast Club.

Watch that movie a while back, and still love it to this day.

Twylyght

The Amazing Spiderman. It wasn't bad. It was nice to see the wise cracking webhead from the comics. The Lizard looked ok. I kinda wish they let him keep the lab coat on during a few of the scenes, but maybe they didn't do it because it would have looked to costume-y.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Just saw the Dark Knight Rises. I can say the climax was good... =_=

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
The Dark Knight Rises

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
The Last Exorcism and Insidious.
WTF endings?

Last edited: