• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last movie that you looked at with your eyes or maybe just heard?

Bambi

Joined 2008 - Returned 2022
i watched a movie once

it was a video

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Thursday: Iron Man 3 Good film, but not as good as the first two.
Saturday: Kick Ass 2 I don't understand why my company is selling figures for this movie.

Last edited:

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
The Last Mimzy.

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
Runner Runner:
Runner-Runner-Movie-Poster.jpg

It was okay. Digged the twist in the end. But after reading some reviews, I have to agree with them, it's not perfect and not an original idea. Some characters could've given more while others barely gave anything at all.

On the upside, Deadmaus5 had a (very) small cameo appearance (how much of the movie budget was used to get him onboard?), and his music was refreshing. And the whole film was made in my home country. :)

ElectricBlue1989

Finally, after waiting weeks for it to air and then some, I got to see this one a while back. Had it languishing in my DVR...

Transformers: Prime - Beast Hunters - Predacons Rising
Transformers-Prime-Beast-Hunters-%E2%80%93-Predacons-Rising.jpg

It. Was. Great!!
Admittedly, I expected more (1. Dinobots - because of new toys available and IDW promo pics 2. The entire Predacons toyline in all their glory 3. Airachnid), but what I got was more than satisfying. So many righteous twists..!
Still, there seems to be some meat on the bone for this series... Guess I'll have to wait and see.

And because the pic above is not quite cool enough for me:
Predaking_1377884004.jpg

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
Oblivion I don't think it's gonna win any awards, but it was a good movie non the less.

Art Vulpine

Art Vulpine
After returning from a con this past weekend, I saw The Rocky Horror Picture Show with actors (fellow furries) and callbacks on a big screen. Despite a few sound issues, the movie was great, although I still don't know all the callbacks for each scene and line.

ElectricBlue1989

Finally was able to see this one. Was worried that they took it off the theaters too soon:

Rush:
9421285558_a6b7150e15_o.jpg

That's the French poster. Wanted to share it instead of just the pic of the 2 main characters.

About the movie, man was it gripping! It never got boring.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
I saw The Human Centipede 2 ...

Ok. Now. I liked the first one if I'm being completely honest. There was good suspense. The antagonist was both hammy and frightening. I enjoyed it and it kind of freaked me out.
The sequel however was a step back in every way. It's like the director wanted to film as much disgusting gore into a movie as humanly possible and it was ... ew. I felt gross.

Watch the first Human Centipede if you enjoy horror movies. I can honestly recommend that. Don't watch the second. It's fucking abysmal.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Arthur Christmas.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I went with a bunch of friends to see Ender's Game over the weekend.