• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last movie that you looked at with your eyes or maybe just heard?

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Finally got a chance to see Scanners. I can see why it has such a cult following. The locales and music in particular were awesome.

Scanners.jpg

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
Escape Plan:
PHuTFMSr3vUYyD_3_m.jpg

I digged it. The ending twist was particularly enjoyable. I loved that it got this 80s-action-movie vibe seeping out of every pore of its being.

Spikey2k2

Hell Baby
[video=youtube;fk7knZqUE68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk7knZqUE68[/video]
Really funny especially if you enjoy or have seen a lot of exorcism movies I'd highly recommend this for a sit. And like a GOOD horror comedy.
"Punch it! Punch that baby back to hell!"

Dreaming's avatar reminded me that I've been meaning to give Attack the Block a watch.

So I'll be giving that a watch.

If this download ever finishes.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
Watched Now You See Me with t'missus t'missus friday night. It was pretty damn good, the plot is very cleverly written. Worth seeing.

Watched Now You See Me with t'missus t'missus friday night. It was pretty damn good, the plot is very cleverly written. Worth seeing.

It was a damn good movie up until the end. It's not that the twist was bad... it's just that it was so poorly executed that it seemed like they just made that twist for the sake of making a twist.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
It was a damn good movie up until the end. It's not that the twist was bad... it's just that it was so poorly executed that it seemed like they just made that twist for the sake of making a twist.

I enjoyed it, I didn't see it coming at all.

That said, they kinda just dropped a coupla points they bought up, like the whole cult theme that had going on. It came up, then went nowhere then just turned up again for no reason and went unresolved.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
The Italian Job (2003).

Cocobanana

I just saw Better Luck Tomorrow on Friday with my family. It's from the director of the last two Fast & Furious movies though it's a better film than anything else the director has done to date.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I'll put another number in for Now You See Me which was really good until the last six minutes where the shitty twist was so shitty it retroactively ruined everything before it by making Ruffelo's actions nothing but plot holes.

It's fun and worth a watch, but god damn.

Dire Newt

Just got back from seeing Gravity. Very impressive on a technical level and was one of the more entertaining theater experiences that I've had.

Spikey2k2

[video=youtube;X0acFkIRu4A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0acFkIRu4A[/video]
Malcolm Mcdowell is the man

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I saw Public Enemies. That clothing was so good. So many overcoats and collared shirts and vests.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Killing Them Softly.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Attack the Block

God damn, that was a lot better than I was expecting!
I liked the idea of ultrablack predator aliens. You don't see that too often.

Nashida

She do a blep
Just got back from seeing Gravity. Very impressive on a technical level and was one of the more entertaining theater experiences that I've had.

I LOVED Gravity. You didn't watch that movie, you experienced it. How did you see it? I splurged and saw it in IMAX 3D, and boy am I glad I did. It just swallowed me up, and I loved it.

Dad and I managed to catch Prometheus yesterday on one of the movie channels.

Dire Newt

I LOVED Gravity. You didn't watch that movie, you experienced it. How did you see it? I splurged and saw it in IMAX 3D, and boy am I glad I did. It just swallowed me up, and I loved it.

I saw it in 3D as well. Honestly, 3D does nothing for me but the people I was with seemed to like it.

Nashida

She do a blep
Usually I'm the same way, but both Avatar and Gravity seemed so good looking in 3D, that I doubt seeing them any other way will look just as good. As least the few times I've caught Avatar on Starz, anyway.

This afternoon I had some time to watch Raising Helen.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
Corpse's Bride.
Enjoyed everything about it, specially the character design.

Dire Newt

Usually I'm the same way, but both Avatar and Gravity seemed so good looking in 3D, that I doubt seeing them any other way will look just as good. As least the few times I've caught Avatar on Starz, anyway.

They're both movies that you definitely need to see in the theater, otherwise you won't get the same experience. I hated Avatar, but at least it was nice to look at.