• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last movie that you looked at with your eyes or maybe just heard?

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Curse of the Golden Flower.

Ranguvar

Only God Forgives
I am not getting the 37% on meta critic on this one... Boring? I had a chub throughout the entire movie and went full boner by the end.

gmnchampion

Sports Fanatic
Catching Fire

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
Blade Runner. First time watching it.

I felt like I didn't quite 'get' the movie. I mean, I thought it was good, but I feel as if I'm missing the real point of it.
Oh well, there's always time for a rewatch.

You and the rest of the mainstream movie watching audience when first released.

My turn...

The Switch:

the-switch-poster1.jpg

I've been curious of this movie when it came out in theaters, but it was this month that I finally got to watch it at last, though I missed the first half-hour. A bit more bland than what I thought it'd be, but OK.

Hachi: A Dog's Tale:

protectedimage.php

The Americanized version of the 1987 Japanese movie (which was truly based off the true story). Regardless, THE FEELS...! I totally didn't expect that twist. And it's really well-made. It was hard for me to date the movie until near the end.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
The last one I actually knew the name of I believe was Signs. Wonderful movie it was too. Gave me thrills. Its a shame the director has become more of a joke in recent days.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Marvel's The Avengers.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Pirates! Band of Misfits.

Dire Newt

DVD-cover-art-for-This-is-the-End_event_main.jpg

Welp, it was exactly what I thought it was going to be.

I actually watched this the same day as I watched The World's End. It's a good thing I didn't also watch Pirates: At World's End or else the universe might have exploded.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Colour of Magic 1and 2.

I do so love Pratchett's universe and imagination.

ArielMT

'Net Help Desk
Flight of the Navigator.

Cocobanana

Tetsuo: The Iron Man

So weird but I loved the hell out of it. A Lot of fascinating cinematography.

DUDE! I was just looking up the director who created that film the other day. Sadly most of his stuff is very expensive but I love extreme Asian flicks. Have you ever heard of Sion Sono? I hope to be seeing his movie 'Love Exposure' in a few weeks.

Anyway... the last movie I saw all the way was 'Blue is the Warmest Color.'