• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last movie that you looked at with your eyes or maybe just heard?

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Thor 2, something something Dark World

Fun movie. I really liked it, though the pacing seemed a bit extreme. Final fight was awesome though.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
The World's End with writer commentary.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Robot and Frank

Its on Netflix, please do yourself a favor and watch this movie.

Cocobanana

A few nights ago I watched Sofia Coppola's 'Marie Antoinette' and John Cameron Mitchell's 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'. I'd seen both of them before but was sharing with friends who enjoyed each film for different reasons.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Thor : The Dark World.

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
Mother Teresa - In the Name of God's Poor (Spanish version):
Pelicula_de_la_Madre_teresa_para_ver_en_vivo_01.jpg

Not the right pic, but close. Serously, this movie was amazing. With a bigger budget and better editing, it could've been a contender. Yet the crappy DVD quality and made-for TV nature made it feel like a film of the 1970s.

The Measure of a Man:

themeasureofaman.jpg

Not what everybody was expecting. It's a nice movie, but it's more of a homage to a man than anything else. It didn't help that the stickler for detail in me pointed out every thing that was period incorrect. Not out loud, mind you.

Frozen

It wasn't what I was expected. In the end I thought it was cool.

Akira, it was so crazy and awesome, I couldn't believe what I had seen

I missed that because the cable was broken, literally! Argh!!!

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Finally got round to watching Rio (love animation), was pretty good and pretty d'awww worthy.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Just watched Mass Effect paragon lost, well i tried to, its appalling. Thought the animation was a bit naff compared to others i've seen plus the character designs are horrendous, i dont think they've ever seen a Krogan. Not to mention they dont even know anything about the game considering they are using shotguns and heavy pistols which for some reason are firing like a sub machine gun -_-

Cocobanana

I watched Frozen in 3D, was aight. Looked great, story was eh, songs were pretty corny... but overall fine.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Brute Force (1947).I have to say, this is the first prison movie I actually liked, and it was black and white to boot.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Saw that this was going to be on toonami the other night. I said fuck that and drove to the japanese mall in Los Angeles. I need to go back to Little Tokyo more often, that place is rad and everyone seems really nice.
aNv0AdD.jpg

Last edited:

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Saw that this was going to be on toonami the other night. I said fuck that and drove to the japanese mall in Los Angeles. I need to go back to Little Tokyo more often, that place is rad and everyone seems really nice.
DANK. When it comes to great movies Summar Wars is one of those. Dat badass grandma.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
DANK. When it comes to great movies Summar Wars is one of those. Dat badass grandma.
I cried, bad. I had to witness the same thing when my g-ma passed with my uncle furiously trying to revive her when I was 17.

Captain Bringdown out

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
The Cross and the Switchblade:
514RMPAB1AL._SL500_AA500_.jpg

I expected more from this movie. It's not perfect. You don't feel the change that the main protagonist has been making around him even if they tell you otherwise. The on-again/off-again heroin addict didn't help. It is a fascinating trip back to early-1970s New York.
I am interested in the special feature that shows one of the real people whose movie is based on.