• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last movie that you looked at with your eyes or maybe just heard?

FurryComputerNerd

Saw Batman v Superman on Thursday night, still mad the trailers kind of ruined it but I thought it was great and critics are being too critical of it. Also saw it at a theater with large screens and home theater style leather seats that recline all the way back, so I was very impressed.

Strangeguy32000

Dack Remus Applewold
Spaceballs
Only the umpteenth time I've seen the Sci-fi parody.
'Cause what you've got is what they need, and all they do is dirty deeds, 'cause they're the SPACEBALLS!

Z-Mizz

Monkey Magic c(^o^)ɔ
All this talk of Zootopia is driving me crazy to see it xP

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
The Last Witch Hunter For a vin diesel flick it was pretty good, it felt like he was playing the same degree of character I'm used to seeing him as though

xokux

The Awakened
i've never seen zootopia rip

Also the last movie I watched was the Star Wars Episode VII one; It wasn't bad, it was actually quite worth it :p

Strangeguy32000

Dack Remus Applewold
Terminator 2: Judgment Day
This is how Terminator films should be. Action, Story, and Character. Get that awkward humor shit and uber-srs crap out of here. Jim Cameron made the right decision on what to cut (unlike with Aliens, T2's Deleted scenes only add bloat)

Onyx the Aby

The last movie I watched was "The Help" in my African American Studies class.
It was a good movie, although I'm not that much of a fan of movies that focus on racism.

Strangeguy32000

Dack Remus Applewold
Watchmen
For as old as Watchmen is, I still consider it one of the best superhero films ever.
Yes, it's long and drawn out, but it so very well humanizes your stereotypical comic book heroes and their futile exercises in keeping the peace. The Comedian is the best character.

Strangeguy32000

Dack Remus Applewold
The Dark Knight Rises
Such an epic conclusion to Christopher Nolan's Batman film trilogy.
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
The Autobots wage their battle to destroy the evil forces of the Decepticons. DOTM works well as a conclusion to Micheal Bay's Transformers film franchise. Even if the Beijing Olympic stadium somehow makes an appearance in downtown Chicago.
Too bad Bay and Hasbro had different plans.

L

Lasvicus

Idk.
I just miss the days when I could look at something and be in genuine awe.
For some reason, I find myself unable to anymore, save on rare occasions.

Strangeguy32000

Dack Remus Applewold
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods
I loved that all the humor present in the show (well, what they got over in Japan) was kept intact. I think it's a bit funny, the being whose actions almost indirectly caused Beerus to waste the planet, was the same being who almost wasted the planet mere months earlier.

I'm kind of regretting having passed on Resurrection F last month.

Guardians of the Galaxy
Insofar the best movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Last edited:

Strangeguy32000

Dack Remus Applewold
Twister
My favorite weather-phenomena film (can't really call it a "disaster movie" since tornadoes aren't some freak weather pattern when they occur in Kansas) and what I claim as my #5 favorite film.

Eraser
A so-so political thriller starring that walking mountain of muscle and cringeworthy puns, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Vanessa Williams as they take down James Caan and some shady arms deals.

Coincidentally, both of these films came out in '96

Last edited:

Strangeguy32000

Dack Remus Applewold
Movie review time!
Fantastic Mr Fox
I can't believe it took me almost seven years to finally see this one. Not to use a terrible pun, but this movie was fantastic.
Terminator Genisys
Not as bad as I thought it would be, but it could have been better. I'd rank it alongside Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.
Dragon Ball Z Resurrection 'F'
The rematch between Goku, Vegeta, and Freiza. Not as good as Battle of Gods, but it's a hell of a fight
Mad Max
Eh, it's okay.
Having only seen Fury Road, it's interesting to see quite a few retroactive parallels between the two films
Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior
Pretty good

Luku_Zuku

Still trying to draw, slowly
Thge last few movies I watched was If I stay, which was sad enough to make me cry... and Big Hero 6, which was actually really funny, despite what people say. I watch quite a few movies most of the time...

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Ratchet and Clank.

Sagabel

Captain America: Civil War.
Glad to see a superhero movie adaptation that is actually fun again since the first Avengers!! The superheroes' abilities are put to good use here. The new Spider-Man is cool too.

I have many more movies to watch and I can't decide which one to start with...