• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last movie that you looked at with your eyes or maybe just heard?

Isen

Oh dear
The Usual Suspects

ok

Everything "could be better," you can't just say that as a reason for not liking something :V . Come up with a real reason for not liking the movie.

\Most likely you just weren't able to follow the plot, fuckin furfags >:C
The characters were fun, but I felt like they called up Dan Brown and said, "We need a plot. Can you whip something up for us real quick?"

Last edited:

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Mononoke Hime

Endless Humiliation

Banned
Banned
How was that?

I really liked it. I don't know how you feel about Michael Cera. I'm not really a fan, and yet the fact that he plays both Michael Cera and "Cool" Michael Cera makes it worth it.

I think

It looks like Juno and I think the studios wanted to sell it like Juno because it's got indie music (instead of old pop songs like Sinatra and Gainsbourg which both main characters listen to) and "quirky" animation which adds nothing but besides that it's a pretty good satire of teen love and is also fairly dark in parts.

It's like bombing right now so you should see it :cool:

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
The characters were fun, but I felt like they called up Dan Brown and said, "We need a plot. Can you whip something up for us real quick?"

Wait, what plot?
Sherlock Holmes was everywhere.
It could never stay in one place or center around one thing.
And don't get me started on the villian who died the same way he was supposed to die

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Eragon

Sono_hito

Your local φ Mephitidae
District 9
Seriously, what do people see in this movie? Sure, the action sequences are kinda cool, as well as *some* of the CGI, but the cinematography is just annoying, the acting is....yeah....and the dialouge is just hackneyed.

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
The Usual Suspects

Great movie!

The last movie I saw was Big Fan.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Alexander Revisited: Final Cut

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
The Mist, black and white version.

It was fantastic.