• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last movie that you looked at with your eyes or maybe just heard?

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Re-watched No Country for Old Men. Still love the movie.

I loved that movie, but my mom found it disturbing for some reason.

Also, watching the Prince of Persia movie in two hours.

Koray

Hmm.. Which was the last one..

Oh!! Kung Fu Panda 2!! Great movie, although i still like the first more! ^^

Eske

Don't believe the mask...
The Descent. It was actually pretty good for what it was. :3

The psychology of it kinda got me, but I'm an easy-to-please horror addict with claustrophobia.

T

Tewin Follow

I watched The Secret of NIMH yesterday. I don't think I've seen it before, but a lot of it seemed familiar. Maybe it was just because I've seen a lot of those character designs in other cartoon films.

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
The first season of the Bougon, fuck yea Seaking.

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Transformers 3 in 3D. It kicked ass in 3D BTW.
Re-watched Independence Day yesterday and noticed more flaws about the acting and script.
toward the end: The father of a kid flies his plane into a giant ass spaceship, and, he is not even crying. WAT

S

Sar

Doraemon_2006.jpg

Doraemon: Nobita's Monster. (ENG SUB)

Winkuru

Rio

Besides decent animation this one didn't have anything going on. All the jokes were bad and overused, story was dull and predictable and the characters weren't interesting (Main villain was especially bland) The voice acting wasn't necessarily bad but i personally thought that almost all of them sounded annoying (especially the main character)

Good for kids perhaps but not something that adult's can enjoy too.

5/10

Rango was much better film (not from same group though)

Last edited:

Kellie Gator

Moral Minority
Transformers 3. It's the best of the three, but it still blew chunks. Optimus barely has any screen time, like usual.