• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last show you've watched?

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Conan because all my other shows are on their break or ending.

DMAN14

The wettest wolf
Full episode: Hey Arnold
Clips: Friends (actually right now)

NerdyMunk

Only a Book Smart Nerd
Conan, Robot Chicken, and Inside Amy Schumer.

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
Hannibal, to be honest. Was unsure about it at first but its steady become one of my favorites.

I need to check that out at some point. Tumblr and a couple of my friends are crazy about it.

The Regular Show. Also spent most of yesterday marathoning what's available of Shingeki no Kyojin.

A

Ansitru

I finished Game of Thrones season 3 and I just started with Supernatural.
The first season though ... Yikes. And I thought GoT was graphic.

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
Jonny Quest:

jonny_quest_650x300_a01_120.jpg

After watching all 26 episodes I truly believe this is one of the greatest animated shows of all time.
Think about it. In a time when Hanna-Barbera was all Flintstones and Yogi Bear, this comes out and changes the game.
What other animated series in the world would show kids shooting rifles at attacking crocodiles/alligators?! Yes, H-B caught flak because of the violence.
Also, this show will turn 50 next year(!).
The animation is gorgeous and lovingly made, with only like 4 inconsistencies throughout the entire series.

The New Adventures of Jonny Quest:
[video=youtube;Wj9b7wTsqWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj9b7wTsqWc[/video]

NOT The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest, but the series that came before it and after the original. 1986. 13 episodes.
While not as revolutionary as its predecessor (it is a continuation series), it's still an enjoyable show if you give it a chance.
The show was supposed to be closer to the original, but it was edited because of duration concerns, and the bits cut out were those that added drama, helped the plot, gave more character depth, etc.
Still I find it to be beautifully animated, with a lot of the art style - as well as sound f/x and voice actors- mirroring another 1980's Hanna-Barbera cult classic: The Greatest Adventure: Stories From the Bible.

It (as in the specials/movies that I really want to see) set the base for The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest.

I've been alternating between Malcolm in the Middle and Breaking Bad, funnily enough. It's hilarious how drastically Bryan Cranston's mood shifts between the two.

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
I've been alternating between Malcolm in the Middle and Breaking Bad, funnily enough. It's hilarious how drastically Bryan Cranston's mood shifts between the two.

I can just imagine how disorienting that would be...
In related news, I almost bought season 5 of Breaking Bad today, but I decided to wait a while until the price drops before I get it.

I'm still watching Spongebob. The end of season 3 now, which is probably where I'll stop.

King conker

Was bored over the weekend and tried to find a good anime on netflix i haven't seen yet.

Desert punk ~ Was better then id thought it would be.

ElectricBlue1989

Living a Boy's Adventure Tale
Was bored over the weekend and tried to find a good anime on netflix i haven't seen yet.

Desert punk ~ Was better then id thought it would be.

Didn't the ending suck on that one?

The one that I've been enjoying the most:

Transformers: Prime (season 2):
1329706933_Transformers_Prime_Season_2_poster.jpg

My reaction:
This+reminds+me+when+I+finally+realized+the+letter+W+_c97468ff6bfacade4bf2844723f31665.gif

Gotta see if I can find the toys (the good ones) locally...

I believe I've seen all episodes of Ridiculousness minus the last 3 episodes.
614x345_

BTW, I really, REALLY want this guy's shirt (the one on the left):
fvi70r-l-580x580.jpg

Any idea where to find it? I can't.

I think I've also seen all episodes of Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory:
456x330.jpg

Last but not least, Toy Hunter (season 2):
Toy.Hunter.jpg

He came to my country for the season finale!! I got his autograph!!!