• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last thing you ate?

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
Topic name says it all! What was the last thing you ate?

Vanilla ice cream here!

L

-..Legacy..-

In about 20 minutes, it's going to be some Chinese Delivery.

Honey Chicken, and General Tso's Chicken.

(Lulz at tags)

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
In about 20 minutes, it's going to be some Chinese Delivery.

Honey Chicken, and General Tso's Chicken.

(Lulz at tags)
I hope you'll take a pic of it later on? :D

Also, gotta be subtle on the tags, yanno. :p

Arko90

Dragon Lover
Fish and Pasta :'(

Crimcyan

Look into my eyes when I stare at you!
Im a vegan and i find these tags offensive, did you know that meat eaters make a huge carbon foot print beacuse of all the the live produce farming. It has also been a proven study that eating meat will make your dick fall off.

Well if you meat eaters want to know what I ate last it was a chicken bake, its like bread filled with chicken, bacon, cheese, and I think gravy. If you meat eaters are offended by my vegan meal you can go shove it:p

Arko90

Dragon Lover
Im a vegan and i find these tags offensive, did you know that meat eaters make a huge carbon foot print beacuse of all the the live produce farming. It has also been a proven study that eating meat will make your dick fall off.

Well if you meat eaters want to know what I ate last it was a chicken bake, its like bread filled with chicken, bacon, cheese, and a think gravy. If you meat eaters are offended by my vegan meal you can go shove it:p

Vegan? Chicken, bacon... I don't understand ^^''

ChromaticRabbit

lagomorphic
Banned
A blueberry and aronia triple whole-grain applesauce quick oats honey muffin I prepared and baked earlier today. I tried a ground flaxseed and water substitution for an egg, since I'm out of eggs. It turned out alright.

Yum :3

Crimcyan

Look into my eyes when I stare at you!