• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What weapon does your fursona use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Vulpine

When I first created Ty Vulpine, he had a fusion gun over his right paw, but it was eventually removed and is no longer used. He now prefers to use his claws. (His sister uses twin katana blades)

Ryozuki Voltt

I've never been fond of many weapons. My fursona, if ever, uses a Katana. It's my most favorite type of sword there is. But most of the time I don't carry a weapon. I have too much magic and meelee combat isn't my thing (if I ever do fight. I don't like to fight). :3

Icarus

No time like the present.
Over-use of super-sci-fi weapons is for pussies.
:3

My char uses Katars (punch-daggers) and Two (most likely two) long/short blades *dual-wield*
Either that or his natural defenses will do fine too. (shock muscles similar to electric eels in both forearms, acidic regurgitation attack *acid-spitting*, claws, beak, etc)

G

Gubbinz schiwifty-five

If I had a fursona, which I don't (anti-furry baby!)

I would use this gun from my most favorite movie of all time.
pulserifle_videojugcom_thestand_nicole-castrale_frank-serpico_lutrine.jpg

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Dual Les Pauls with blades that come off the body facing up at me when playing. Complete with sonic waves if needed^^

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
Dual Les Pauls with blades that come off the body facing up at me when playing. Complete with sonic waves if needed^^
The POWAH OF ROCK!! That said,, I utilize a longsword and a dirk, a two bladed fighting style to complement my standing as a thief. I also carry a mini crossbow, with many different types of darts, some to put people to sleep, some for poison, some even explode. You never know. I also carry various devices, such a flash bombs, mines(for extra hurtinz) and even crude grenades. Moar as it comes to mind, as it's late.

Last edited:

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
The POWAH OF ROCK!! That said,, I utilize a longsword and a dirk, a two bladed fighting style to complement my standing as a thief. I also carry a mini crossbow, with many different types of darts, some to put people to sleep, some for poison, some even explode. You never know. I also carry various devices, such a flash bombs, mines(for extra hurtinz) and even crude grenades. Moar as it comes to mind, as it's late.

Damn right power of rock!

MetronomeCat

So uh...What are the weapons for?

Aldog076

The one of many
I use a modified M4 carbine, a USP as a sidearm, and if both of those fail..i use my own paws to ripe the enemy apart..

Ratte

a modifiable sword, which its form changes upon Spirit Globes

a staff, which form changes on Photographs of forgotten memories

and Claws, which change depending on Demon Level aquired + Demon Spirit Globes

All must be fashioned into materials for weapons.

It'd be a fun vid-game =3

MetronomeCat

Killing? Attacking? Mauling?

*throws Snicker bar at MetronomeCat too*

GET SOME NUTS!

Killing wha-HOLYSHIT OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM all gone.

Ratte

Killing wha-HOLYSHIT OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM all gone.

wtf!?!?!!1!

Kirbizard

Kamikaze Kirby

I need to rethink my strategy. <(._.)>

In the meantime, while the opponent is feasting on Snicker bars, I can make a swift get-away. =p

Status
Not open for further replies.