• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What weapon does your fursona use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oni

My character controls the elements similar to how a wizard or sorcerer would in fantasy stories.

Lightning Bolts, Fireballs, Ice Shards, and forcefields are my characters speciality.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
A dazzling array of flashing colours with loud music!

Deretto the Astreon's (me) abilities all reside within his brilliant, angelic wings. What they do determines a color they'll change in to. That's all I'm saying. You'll have to RP with me or hope for a story featuring me soon. =D

Mikelus

Midievil: Two Tomahawks and a War Axe
Modern: Desert Eagle Handgun [+random SMG or A-rifle if im feelin in the mood]

Os

Pants suck.
Pencil and paper. The pen is mightier than the sword.

CyberFoxx

Wait, what?
If we're just talking weapons, and not superpowers/magic, then pretty much my fursona uses anything he can get his hands on, swords, guns, explosives, that support beam he just ripped out of the wall, etc. Plus, he isn't one to shy away from using blackmail, threats, mindgames and torture as weapons, all in the name of saving the MultiVerse of course.

Priest

tundraWolfBlade: neat! I hardly ever meet a fur that uses monomolecular stuff....

I love violence, myself. I prefer a machete and a madu, as I learned 'em in SCA and I like the style. as far as guns go, I carried a M249 in the army so I would take one of those, and as far as fantasy goes.........I will have to challenge Deretto_Eevee to explain all that. I love superpower fights.

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
Priest said:
tundraWolfBlade: neat! I hardly ever meet a fur that uses monomolecular stuff....

I love violence, myself. I prefer a machete and a madu, as I learned 'em in SCA and I like the style. as far as guns go, I carried a M249 in the army so I would take one of those, and as far as fantasy goes.........I will have to challenge Deretto_Eevee to explain all that. I love superpower fights.

As far as i know, im the only fur that uses mono-molecualr blades. And im a firm believer in Peace through superior firepower. I'd prefer a MG36 since its easier to load.

asdfjkl03

I'd use a bat...

... a Cold Steel 440 steel bat made for beating the crap out of people without having to worry about breakage. That's my kind of bat <3

Of course, I'd never use it at random... only when It's needed...*sighs*

Tsuken

my fursona uses a summonable glaive, elementally attuned to lightning, that spends its unsummoned time in a necklace charm around his neck.
and by glaive, i mean claymore, only bigger, and personalized.

It depends.
In his normal state, nothing but his obscene adorability. Although given that he's me, one could technically say that he could wield his color guard weapons(sabers and wooden rifles)
When I use him as an RP character, he wields his fox magic, (foxfire and powerful illusions, sometimes minor abjurations), and sometimes transforms objects around him into weapons, being proficient with single sword, dual swords, and polearms.

BijouxDeFoxxe

shake wut ur mama gave u
the baxen uses many sporks, including but not limited to: plastic sporks, stainless steel sporks, titanium sporks, gold sporks, and last but not least, The Flaming Spork of Doom.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
confusing logic, paradox statements, and if all else fails, a very large scythe.

Secret weapon: LOOK SOMETHING SHINY! *runs away*

S

Starburst

Aden said:
The power of loooooove.

/I'll whack you over the head with my guitar.
//And I could probably choke you with sound cables.

My pink cable's too precious for me to choke someone with ;-; I might short it out.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
BijouxDeFoxxe said:
the baxen uses many sporks, including but not limited to: plastic sporks, stainless steel sporks, titanium sporks, gold sporks, and last but not least, The Flaming Spork of Doom.
What about Foons?

Ziba the lioness

Overgrown housecat
Mine uses her very own claws (is a lioness) but in the scifi/star wars rp world she uses a lightsaber. All other worlds, feral, anthro, fantasy or middle earth its, again, mostly her own claws.

That same goes for my other fursona, Ann

Vgm22

Furry/Scalie Of Mystery
Whatever we can get our hands on and my fursona uses his whole body as a weapon. ^^

Coffee

Cowboy hat.

Sexy and functional.

Status
Not open for further replies.