• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What weapon does your fursona use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropy

Wrench-fu!
Predator-style wrist blades, machine pistols or just a good ol' bullpup assault rifle.

A Dragunov is fine too.

But warhammers, axes and two-handed swords are also acceptable if one finds oneself in a more medieval setting... :p

Last edited:

Kitsuneluke

the one that bites
still cant beat the skill and traing of any good S.F.A solder

makmakmob

My fursona uses a high-powered neutrino gun, which comes equipped with an 'x-ray laser' sight.

Kitsuneluke

the one that bites
x ray sight is no use unless you have a gun that can penertrate buildings

makmakmob

I dare you to look up 'neutrino' on wikipedia.

makmakmob

Eh, same difference.

Kitsuneluke

the one that bites
any way the more dense a matterial is the more x-rays it absorbs thats why bone and metal are clear on a xray pic, so if you were to use a xray sight on a building it would be white and it would be useless

makmakmob

Don't ruin the joke.
Have you found out what a neutrino is yet?

Entropy

Wrench-fu!
I believe what you want is this:

deso.jpg

Soviet Russia, fuck yeah!

Kitsuneluke

the one that bites
but still big bulky partical guns require warm up time, and thus are slow. you character could be patroling one day and get ambushed be the SAS/SFA and be able to kill one then gets shot down and dies.

makmakmob

Millions, and millions of neutrinos pass through the earth at any given time, making such a tiny impact they are completely impossible to detect by conventional means. In fact, they are so hard to detect they haven't even been proven to exist yet.

Kitsuneluke

the one that bites
so if scienceists are uncertein of there existence how can you physicly use them as a weapon?

makmakmob

IT WAS A JOKE. A NEUTRINO GUN WITH AN X-RAY LASER SIGHT WAS THE MOST USELESS PIECE OF WEAPONRY I COULD THINK OF.

makmakmob

It was probably too much of an inside joke anyway.

Kitsuneluke

the one that bites
i still think that Specal forces is the best weapon in the British furry army (part of my story)

cutekitty

Nice, but does it come in pie?
Being an artificial life form, kitty uses a series of bio-mechanical weaponry. Its a mixture of Nano-tech and magic.
His main weaponry though, are his arm cannon, deletion cannon and creation cannon.
But for conventional fighting, he draws a series of guns and blades from a pocket of hyperspace. He also has telekinetic abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.