• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What weapon does your fursona use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlaxis

That halberd's message made me laugh =P

kitetsu

pissy esoteric

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
I'll give you seizures!

Torvus

Tesla coils inside of my arms allow me to shoot bolts of lighting at people I don't like... simultaneously cooking them. I tend to eat my victims so it all works out well.

That's a thought.... if a furry character eats other furry characters, does that make him a cannibal?

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
To Boka: I can just tint my visor. *Taps helmet and tints it.*
TO Torvus: *Hisses at tesla coils.* Damn things are fraggin my HUD. It could be, or your a voreaphile, like me.

ceacar99

behold my boomstick!
my fursona uses a machete made out of the broken piece of a dai katana that he broke while hacking hundreds of his foes into little foe shaped bits!

with all seriousness that machete is real and its my lucky machete.... i made a dai katana and broke it hacking through 4 by 4 practice posts. it was lousy steel and hammered cold, no heat involved....

i hammered it cold because the steel is galvinised and heating it would have released semi toxic gases into the air. not particuarly harmfull but long term exposre is something that i try to avoid.... hammering the full blade took about 4-5 hours straight(the rubber bands are on the hilt because im currently replacing the string that wrapped around the leather with glue). i find that the non perfection of the cutting edge when sharpened GREATLY inproves its cutting ability. its like saration only without some of the drawbacks....

kitetsu

pissy esoteric
It's "daitou", not the name of the worst game ever that really doesn't exist in general japanese vocabulary.

And judging by your provided picture, technically your fursona's weapon would be a broken Dotanuki.

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
TundraWolfBlade said:
To Boka: I can just tint my visor. *Taps helmet and tints it.*
I can use my weapons in real life.
SWISH!

Krennar

Well, in one of my storyies my fursona uses a three foot wide six foot long blade that weighs more than the world... but that's just in the story. Actually My character most typically uses a Katana and Kodachi for defense, sometimes a broadsword that is strapped across my back. Other than that I use Tai Chi to hit people on the other side of the room. I do practice Tai Chi in RL though, it's great for meditating.

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Preyfar users a bladed polearm that's something of a cross between a spear and a bardiche, as well as a Glock .45 for those "when you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherfucker in room, accept no substitute" moments.

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
Preyfar said:
as well as a Glock .45 for those "when you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherfucker in room, accept no substitute" moments.

Wow, im quoting that. When im in one of those situations, id use an MG 36. But my fursona could just toss a grenade in or something like that,

ceacar99

behold my boomstick!
kitetsu said:
It's "daitou", not the name of the worst game ever that really doesn't exist in general japanese vocabulary.

And judging by your provided picture, technically your fursona's weapon would be a broken Dotanuki.

ive also heard it referred to as a nodachi and odachi....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nodachi(i can quote wikipedia too :p)

the truth is that there is usually more then one name for something.

Ember

hurfadurf
my fursona, in a shocking twist, is neither a ninja, warrior, cyber-fighter extreme warlord mage kitsune demon anime ass kicker.

In fact, he is just me, regular joe, but in a different body. No lasers, no weapons, no "powerz", just me.

shetira

Me... I have a custom FE2000-R blaster which is capable, on it's highest setting, of vaporizing 3 cubic meters of solid titanium.

16weeks

Preyfar said:
Preyfar users a bladed polearm that's something of a cross between a spear and a bardiche, as well as a Glock .45 for those "when you absolutely, positively have to kill every motherfucker in room, accept no substitute" moments.

*stares at legendary artists reply*
......wow....seen your art, and love it.....never though i'd MEET you though.

Iron-Wolf

In the way of weapons Iron can commonly be depicted with the guns I know ow to use. 9mm pistols, M-16, M-249, Barret .50, Basically any assortment of infantry hardware.

Yellow07

Well, this seems a bit out of place but yellow 07 Flys any aircraft that is fast and can fire missiles, Eurofighter Typhoon for Example ^^

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
My "fursona" uses a wooden (Boonwood) staff, and... at times... a pair of accumulator swords, made by his pada uncle (father's brother).  He also uses his feet and tail, and carries a beltpouch or two of ball bearings to fire telekinetically from his hands, either ballistically, or as mass converted to plasma, for a short-range blaster effect.  His claws and teeth can also be usefull, along with his contact-TK abilities....   :shock:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dragsooth

I'm a sorcerer <:3
My fursona uses a combat knife, silenced 9mm, and a winchester model 70 stealth II.
I don't like to make-up weapons so I just used some real ones ^^;

Riasiru

Riasiru Neovas Artistry
Hmm, weapon... ehh, well... ~leaves her body and floats there as a bright blue spiritual entity.~ I prefer using what I got so... ~Chunks of blue light rip from Ria's soul and float around her, each of them flashes dimly and takes on the shape of a huge cresant blade, like those you'd expect in some ancient ruins swinging from the walls to slice and dice up intruders.~ I guess my soul counts as a weapon. ~starts spinning the large spiritual blades around her, creating a storm of bladed fury.~ Oh, but this is just an example, I can also influance my surroundings for attacks, careful!

izartist

King o' the bushy tails
MY character uses her charm, wits, and good looks as a weapon. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.