• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What weapon does your fursona use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade Koba

Bunny Music Major
cuz uzis is what I use in SL :D They're my favorite guns >=3

and yes, laugh... until you get your head blown off by a 2 year old bunny girl, and nobody would ever suspect me of murdering you because I'm an adorable little baby, and on top of that I'm simply prey in the food chain...

or am I!? >=3

Project_X

cuz uzis is what I use in SL :D They're my favorite guns >=3

and yes, laugh... until you get your head blown off by a 2 year old bunny girl, and nobody would ever suspect me of murdering you because I'm an adorable little baby, and on top of that I'm simply prey in the food chain...

or am I!? >=3

Psh!
Again, Psh!

Dual Enforsers/Assault rifles ftw....

Kitsuneluke

the one that bites
covert sniper in the bushes, you are walking along one day and BANG! brains over the playschool building

Last edited:

Werevixen

This is my new rapeface.
For my character Retjzkai, don't know if mentioned already, it's a .50 full automatic pistol, rather large, very heavy. It's named the .50 Galleon and Retjzkai himself requires a diamond strengthened armguard specifically made to fit him, to keep his wrist/shoulder/pawpalm from breaking when firing (Diamond in this alternate universe is rather common, and there are even some stronger materials there). Furthermore he uses improvised explosive devices, craftswork explosives actually, but they are commonly referred to as I.E.D.s because he is widely regarded by the expansionist, religious empire swallowing up his and many others' entire home as a terrorist.

Jarz

My character only has an useful and versatile knife

knifeyg1.jpg

and a toothpick just to look cool

tootpickqj1.jpg

(Well.. THAT can be used also as a weapon!)

baroncoon

Well my main two character who carry all the time are Jessica Wild and her partner Carla Angel. Jessica's main carry weapon is a Para-Ordnance p12-45 and her primary backup gun is a S&W 642. The P12-45 is in a Galco Miami Special shoulder holster and 642 is carried in a Mitchell pocket holster.

Carla's main piece is a Glock Model 19. Her backup is a Kel-Tec P32. Carla carries the Glock in Summer Special IWB holster and the P32 is in a Rybek pocket holster.

Drakeclaw

I'm the Pikabunny boy
Weapons.. are you serious... Mine would just turn tail run or just submit... he isn't a fighter at all... Cute is all he has for himself... but if he did... it'd probly just be his natural shock thats it...

Kaeko

peace keeping minx
Well, Claw and fangs and..

victory_by_KaekoKino.jpg

of course rage!
Inu_Chaos_by_KaekoKino.jpg

Shade Koba

Bunny Music Major
or ambush in the playground

what does UT mean?
Unreal Tournament. =3
I'll tell ya what'd be an 'unreal' tournament battle...

My fursona vs Stewie from Family Guy! >=3 Two diabolical babies wif guns... XD

Shade vs Stewie
Furry vs Human
Girl vs Boy
Naughty vs Really Evil
American adowable toddler girl accent vs British accent
West Coast vs East Coast
Only Child vs Youngest Sibling of 3
Cats as pets vs a talking dog as a pet
Double wielding uzis vs lazer guns
babyfur vs bondage
trans vs gay

WHO WILL WIN!?

Last edited:

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
one prase comes to mind give a man a knife and he can servive give a man a ax and he can live give a man a gun and he can start his own country

Status
Not open for further replies.