• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What weapon does your fursona use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddypaws

Bears rock!
If mine had to fight?

Fangs and 6 inch claws, what else?

dragoncrescent

is actually a rabbit...
A massive, broadsword-esque drawing compass and a mechanical pencil. The pencil functions as the light, rapier-type weapon while the other is destructively heavy and powerful.

Heheh... I like coming up with unorthodox weapons! :D

SpaderG

thinks Jesus was a comedian.
Some of you guys have the biggest most ridiculous list of weapons. Have fist and foot begun to fail?

sillydraco

The Silly Little Dragon
i use...acorns! hee hee...oh and fire...FIREY ACORNS *splode*

Urban Wolf

I can hat!
the power of words... that's all.

oh. and a tanto, razor sharp claws, a baggy of trixxx and two pistols.

shlero

blank pallet
My two hand, great for ripping someones head off.:)<

scarei_crow

nekomancer
time.

1. stop time
  2. kick ass
  3. resume time
  4. watch victim(s) explode
  5. look for a ball of yarn
also a desert eagle wouldn't go astray...

H

Hojimak

My Fursona uses a scythe for close-combat and a Needler Pistol for Ranged - Oh, and lets not forget the claws =P

makmakmob

Some of you guys have the biggest most ridiculous list of weapons. Have fist and foot begun to fail?

Fists and feet are fine as long as they have big balls of particle effects attached to them.

In other news. I've been working on something which could be called a 'fursona' which who carries what is essentially a modernized 1860 Beauregard LeMat revolver.

Last edited:

SpaderG

When I figure out what that is, I'll come back and tell you how cool you are -_-

makmakmob

It's a nine round revolver with a second barrel, which contains a miniature shotgun round for emergencies. It was used in the American civil war. I say modernized because I think the old one used paper cartridges.

SpaderG

Hmm...generally paper+flamables=not good.

makmakmob

Status
Not open for further replies.