• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What weapon does your fursona use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkaran

Wants to chat
==Yust My magical powers and a to big Crystal Spear==
------------------------------------------------------

Karegian

Hear me ROAR!!!
Mr fursona uses his claws...his fangs...his amazing agility and speed...and his quick thinking...plus his ability to hide almost anywhere...

Basically, anything that comes to paw...doesn't need much more than what he's already using though...

Oh and his roar is so intimidating, he rarely needs to fight at all :)

Mine has a small handgun that he shoots himself with to evoke Personas ala Persona 3
What's more is that his current strength is mirroring my P3 character's strength

Shouden

When in doubt: C4
*smiles, showing off his 42 interlocking teeth that can generate 1500 pounds of pressure and are designed for ripping flesh and breaking bones.*

Kume

WARNING: FAG. BIG TIME.
Modern:
Glock 19 and a Galil Sniper or SOPMOD M4
Future:
Combat knife/bayonet with a 10" blade, and a .45 assault rifle with the knife attached to the underside of the barrel.

Just to let you know. the knife under the barrel of the gun=Bayonet

Kume

Meh? I use my pencil to write you dead in some story of random sex and violence!!

Kume

But, lets just say i had to get violent, i would reach under my coat, and pull out a stockless, sawed-off AK-47 complete with incendiary and armor piercing rounds.

i preffer to stick to teh pencil tho ^_^ (very non-violent fox)

Like me, her teeth and sometimes her claws. She also will stab someone pretty hard with a pen or hit them with a heavy book, again like me. xD

Ralphh

I can give people some pretty mean looking stares! >3

Or I can go the other way and do my puppy eyes attack. :p

Fear meh >.<

Jonnaius

I'm a pacifist, so i don't have any weapons. At least, my fursona is, cos in RL i can't not be a pacifist, as i prefer life to no violence.

Foamy

i have my squirrelly wisdom, with harsh language and facts to decimate me opponents mentality leaving them a vegetable in a psycho ward, followed up with some SQUIRRELLY WRATH!!!

Velnor

The Texas Otter
haha, mine uses an ice glaive, varies by the intensity of the battle ^^ check my page under scrap for a random doodle of it... lol

Velnor

The Texas Otter

Kingman

Inquisitor of the Radical Ordo
Oh cool I get to post about my armaments! ^-^

A daemonhammer named Cougarpaw
Storm Shield
dual ended switchblade
double edged armblades
Heavily modified double barreled Striker assault shotgun, loaded with Psycannon slugs.
Spiked shoulder pads.
magical giant shuriken that hides in an emerald.
claws dipped in boiling holy water.

Dexiro

*tailwag*
my fursona doesn't really use any weapons, but i've decided that when he wears his fake dragon wings he can breath fire :p

Potzi Hookman

Rock 'N' Roll Sage
Really, aside from mixed martial arts, my fursona (as I do) carries a small knife with a small finger-long blade. As for other weapons of choice, but not always carried, a .38 Chief's Special and/or Mauser Kar 98k. Depending on situations.

Ravagraid

Ravagraid And Ishiretsukira, and Hellraiser.

They're a straight bladed and a curved bladed katana, and a massive glaive I use in real life too.
And two Guns, HF and HR models.

My idea of fighting in a roleplay is the same as fighting in real life..
I like to test out crazy assed moves in real life to make sure I don't godmode..

It's fun..
-glares at footprint on ceiling-

Status
Not open for further replies.