• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What weapon does your fursona use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-is distracted- O_O sweeeeeeeeeeet

BlauShep

Pete Townshend's Dog
Revolver. x3 Blau loves her revolver.

makmakmob

nek0chan

if i'm fighting another furry i think i'll use a flashlight and a red laser pointer. who is going to chase the dot on the wall X3?

but i think i might start chasing it instead, but i won't know till i try ^^

Edyoakita

Alone and bored -_-
Ill just use my uber sexiness to subdue them. Even if they are straight or lesbian, they will have no choice but to submit :p

yanazake

Shapeshifter
Mine uses a lame plain old sword, but most of the time, he doesn't really use it - doesn't even have real skill with it.

So mostly, it's jus fists, even more, his feet, and the magic he learned ofer his journey :3

Krarrur

The Nat 1 Guy.
The Pen, My Fursona is of the scholarly type.

(But if I had to choose a weapon it would be dual .357 Chrome colored magnums.)

Trpdwarf

Lurking in Castle Moats
If my fursona had a weapon it would probably be her fists and feet, since the me in real life is a green belt in martial arts.

if i'm fighting another furry i think i'll use a flashlight and a red laser pointer. who is going to chase the dot on the wall X3?

but i think i might start chasing it instead, but i won't know till i try ^^

-fills wall full of holes trying to get the light- damn it! why cant I get the light? T_T

cobalt_husky001

my character uses a zanpakuto named okami, with the activation command "howl" its true battle form is a set of razor sharp claws on hands and feet that also increase my speed to flash step capabilities.

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Actually, after having mostly written my fursona's bio, I'd like to change what his weapon is: nothing. Nothing whatsoever. He had the option of choosing a breath weapon, but armor is much more useful than a weapon. It'll absorb micrometeorite hits when he decides to take a long relaxing cruise through space so he pretty much had to have it regardless. He also has a cloaking device built into his scales, as well as a teleportation device. He's not a fighter, so he'll be cloaked if he's in a situation he thinks might be dangerous. It he's attacked, his armor will absorb the first few hits until he can teleport away. Occasionally repairing armor is much more cost effective than getting a weapon package incorporated into his body that he'll never use.

Colorado FireFox

Colorado FireFox
hum will this is reel. i do light my self on fire and firefox throe fire

Kiyosh

Healer of Ki
Main weapon is a staff. Used only for the healing arts

When fighting can't be avoided, Kiyosh uses a quarterstaff.

south syde dobe

4th Elite General
Mine isn't that flashy, just a demonic cursed sword that can tear reality itself.

Falke

Jedi-Cyclist
Usually a variable-caliber magnetic rifle, good for everything from personnel up to moderately-armored vehicles. p90 variant submachine gun, modified for magnetics, and a sidearm. Also a couple of knives.

Status
Not open for further replies.