• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What would be the theme of your fursona or OCs?

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
aldinatch-67741.submit.42570.png

1387523975.aldinatch_cj5eebhohjvqqplw1z-ncgt1ug4mya_ofbjsiq72rgw.png

Pompadork

Bowman
Axxe is definitely Tribute. It's fitting for him in a silly fun way and I love it. Maybe for a more "serious" theme I'd say Honestly? by American Football. After all he is essentially a dumb sad emo kid. :'D
b.png
For Lil Darlin she's literally named after a line from Straight To Video so that's hers! But really I think I can fit any MSI song to her theme wise, she is...not a great person!
tumblr_o0ewexOGF61qic6p3o1_400.png

Xitheon

The cat's mother.

Something silly and upbeat... Maybe this as well:

I'm trying to draw her with a little pudgy gecko belly... (I used to be anorexic, and I'm trying to get past my desire to draw "myself" as a skinny thing.)

stoatears

-We were one among The Fence-

Something silly and upbeat... Maybe this as well:

I'm trying to draw her with a little pudgy gecko belly... (I used to be anorexic, and I'm trying to get past my desire to draw "myself" as a skinny thing.)
These songs are so fun!! And it’s really lovely you’re using the fandom to help you recover ! <3

S

Scales42

i realized that never had the pleasure to share Marquis's theme, it would be this, if you are a person of my generation, you probably had the glory to play this awesome game back in the ps1 days

WHAT IS A MAN?

Caaz

Wolf Skunk

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
literally my fursona's name is Deathless and she was named after this song haha!
i was in some "devil" phase so i made my oc Lucy inspired by this song (and with the help of Slayer)

D

Deleted member 111470

For my main fursona, the monkey I use as an avatar, I'd say currently this:

For an OC I'd really like to develop more, a psychotic murderous black ops hyena, I find this to be very fitting:

Reiv

I still have problems accepting that I'm a furry
My light side:

My dark side:

David Drake

Representative of Naboo
I know, wrong dinosaur, but it has to be something from this franchise and I think this captures my playfulness.