• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What would be your last words?

Garrus

Samuel L Jackson's Nightmare
I'd probably laugh maniacally and explode like The Fear in Metal Gear Solid 3.

Tango

*drinking your brain juices*
"Look, I know it looked, smelled, and acted like my penis but I SWEAR it wasn't mine!"

Schwimmwagen

Depends on my mood when I'm dying, really.

"I told you I was ill" or "Bye, love" would probably be suitable.

"Libera me, Domine, de morte æterna, in die illa tremenda:Quando cæli movendi sunt et terra. Dum veneris iudicare sæculum per ignem. Tremens factus sum ego, et timeo, dum discussio venerit, atque ventura ira. Quando cæli movendi sunt et terra. Dies illa, dies iræ, calamitatis et miseriæ, dies magna et amara valde. Dum veneris iudicare sæculum per ignem. Requiem æternam dona eis, Domine: et lux perpetua luceat eis." if I want to be awkward.

Aleu

Deuces
Depends on my mood when I'm dying, really.

"I told you I was ill" or "Bye, love" would probably be suitable.

"Libera me, Domine, de morte æterna, in die illa tremenda:Quando cæli movendi sunt et terra. Dum veneris iudicare sæculum per ignem. Tremens factus sum ego, et timeo, dum discussio venerit, atque ventura ira. Quando cæli movendi sunt et terra. Dies illa, dies iræ, calamitatis et miseriæ, dies magna et amara valde. Dum veneris iudicare sæculum per ignem. Requiem æternam dona eis, Domine: et lux perpetua luceat eis." if I want to be awkward.
I think you'll cut in mid-sentence if you were dying :V

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability
"I don't know where I'm going doc, but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."

Schwimmwagen

"I don't know where I'm going doc, but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."

"This is no way to die. A parachute not opening, that's a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine, getting your nuts bit off by a laplander, that's the way I wanna go!"

Tango

*drinking your brain juices*
"This is no way to die. A parachute not opening, that's a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine, getting your nuts bit off by a laplander, that's the way I wanna go!"

I like the new avatar, Gibby! Now creepers won't be hitting on you as much thinking you're a girl.

On Topic: It's not a matter of my last words, but how i want to go...as an 89 year old dying in a police shoot out while robbing a bank taking five SWAT team guys with me.

Schwimmwagen

On Topic: It's not a matter of my last words, but how i want to go...as an 89 year old dying in a police shoot out while robbing a bank taking five SWAT team guys with me.

Epic.

I wanna die as a hero wielding two machineguns in a sea of zombies to save the lives of many random children, women and awesome old men.

Heimdal

has a sexy learning disability
Epic.

I wanna die as a hero wielding two machineguns in a sea of zombies to save the lives of many random children, women and awesome old men.

As long as I don't die in a bathroom stall or falling down the stairs, it's acceptable.

On the other hand, I have never died yet, so my reasoning concludes that it's unlikely to happen at all.

C

cad

I'd let out a dark, personal secret of myself. If it's someone I do not know, I'd tell him/her to send my message to my family.
Or, tell how much I love *N/A atm*. Again, if someone unknown, I'll tell same as stated above ^

But the most possible thing I would do would be singing the song Eggs.

Love!

Banned
Banned
oh my god...i've figured it out...the plot...of...oblivion...it's......!!!

Rynn

Monochrome Fox
Damnit, I knew I shouldn't have driven while visiting England.