• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What would be your theme song?

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
D

Deleted member 111470

OwO holding out for a hero...

That's a good movie. You know, I've been near a huge-ass fire only once and it was quite the abstract experience. I never imagined that I'd feel the heat from so far away. The flames were reaching 5-6 meters(16-20 feet) tall and I couldn't get closer than ~15 meters(about 49~ feet) without it becoming painful. It's nothing like watching it in a video or a movie, where people just walk about like it's nothing. Never worn fire-fighting gear either. I hope I don't have to.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

SuperNaturalHorse

Irish Kelpie Horse With Magic
Block Parties Prayer/Death Thy Lover By CandelMass/Bewitched By Candel Mass/Placebo The Devil In The Details/American Witch By Rob Zombie/Super Beast By Rob Zombie/Black Sunshine By Rob Zombie/69 eyes Goth Girl/Type O Negative Be My Druidess/Morrisley How Soon Is Too Soon/Drowning By Bring Me Horizon/Human By Highly Suspect/All of Gemini Syndrome songs along with A Perfect Circle.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters

Really makes being stuck in a rut a lot more badass to get out of with this track.

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Here is mine. Please watch to the end.
Still makes me tear up.

I related to this way too much, which is why I feel that it's the only song that can fit me...​
My daughter probably knows this song. Good song.