• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kubudele

Cute but deadly derg life ~⭐
I'm all for Kubu looking cute, but I also like to juxtapose their charm with punkish or sinister items (e.g. the spiked collar and shoe spikes).

Kubu doesn't wear much and has an overall simple design. I know something can be added or revised! All help much appreciated! ヽ(#◠∀◠)ノ ❤

⭐~~⭐

KubuNoPantsClubV2Thumb.jpg

Kubudele

Ears of some form. Ears can hold a lot of expression in them. You've got floating wings, so some floating ears would be heccin adorable too.

Ah! Those are actually Kubu’s ears—unconventionally pointed down.

Though, floating ears do sound very adorable! I'll keep that in mind when creating more character concepts--thank you!

Last edited:

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
Ima be honest and say that I thought her ears were hair, I think the longer hair suits her. However that might just be my brain going "Nope I've seen it as hair, so that's all I'm ever going to see it as"

It's your sona anyway, go wild, the skies the limit. (And then some)

Kubudele

Ima be honest and say that I thought her ears were hair, I think the longer hair suits her. However that might just be my brain going "Nope I've seen it as hair, so that's all I'm ever going to see it as"

It's your sona anyway, go wild, the skies the limit. (And then some)

Interesting! I've tried coloring their hair different shades and colors so that it's easily distinguishable, but none of those options seemed to work.

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
When I draw cute things, I stray away from child proportions and launch into puppy and kitty proportions. I like shiny eyes, doesn't matter if they're big or small (actually, eyes that are too big are a little creepy!) and soft textures. It's not officially cute unless I want to pick up and cuddle/mildly squish the thing in question!

You're off to a smashing start! I would want to see more softness added to the fur textures, and a more defined personality. You're really good at drawing shoes, hats, and collars!

Kubudele

When I draw cute things, I stray away from child proportions and launch into puppy and kitty proportions. I like shiny eyes, doesn't matter if they're big or small (actually, eyes that are too big are a little creepy!) and soft textures. It's not officially cute unless I want to pick up and cuddle/mildly squish the thing in question!

You're off to a smashing start! I would want to see more softness added to the fur textures, and a more defined personality. You're really good at drawing shoes, hats, and collars!

An overwhelming amount of cuteness would lead to cute aggression for me, haha!

Thank you! Indeed, I should work to make my ears appear more fluffy to contrast Kubu's smooth, shiny skin. I really want imply a shiny skin texture, especially on my tail to make it look super squishy like gelatin--but even then: #FFFFFF (pure white) is hard to distinguish near light-gold skin. As far as a more defined personality goes: I'll definitely work on expressive facial expressions as Kubu's a fairly new character!

Zehlua

Magepunk Fashionisto
An overwhelming amount of cuteness would lead to cute aggression for me, haha!

Thank you! Indeed, I should work to make my ears appear more fluffy to contrast Kubu's smooth, shiny skin. I really want imply a shiny skin texture, especially on my tail to make it look super squishy like gelatin--but even then: #FFFFFF (pure white) is hard to distinguish near light-gold skin. As far as a more defined personality goes: I'll definitely work on expressive facial expressions as Kubu's a fairly new character!
It's all about the squishy shapes, and maybe translucency if that's what makes you happy!
VCR-WOLFE has some really cool gelatin characters that I study, and I also look at gelatin artwork

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I'm all for Kubu looking cute, but I also like to juxtapose their charm with punkish or sinister items (e.g. the spiked collar and shoe spikes).

Kubu doesn't wear much and has an overall simple design. I know something can be added or revised! All help much appreciated! ヽ(#◠∀◠)ノ ❤

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE...approaching maximum cuteness!!! <LOL>

Last edited: