• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What would you do if a female anthro elephant was your girlfriend?

NOTE: The female anthro elephant in this question is bigger than the average Human male, but is still at a manageable size.

Gronix

Catless Cat Lady
What would I do?

Work, study, play video games, eat, drink, sleep, photoshop, write, listen to music, talk to said elephant, discord, make cat emojis, use said cat emojis, play with my dog, feed my dog, play chess, make tea, go to the local grocery store, take out trash, vacuum clean, dust off shelves, relax, make sarcastic comments, do some workout every night, should I go on?

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
Why have a elephant when you can have a whale
unnamed.png

Nihles

Pet foxxo
NOTE: The female anthro elephant in this question is bigger than the average Human male, but is still at a manageable size.
Considering I'm trying to convince mmy non-furry spouse to make a sona and her favorite animal is an elephant...itd i be a lot like now. Except she could me on her shoulders at concerts instead!

Nihles

Pet foxxo
Hehehe...

I would respect her unconditionally
That's very important, elephant girls are thicc and she decides if sitting on you is most pleasant or most painful.

I'd probably be screwed, I say stupid stuff all the time and elephants never forget.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
Can I have a canine, feline or vulpine girlfriend instead?

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin

WithMyBearHands

Smudge and arrogant
I'd probably stop taking drugs.
Give em to me then shit I wanna see anthro animals lol

On topic idk I never really thought about it. My wife isn’t a furry but she did make a character to humor me. Definitely not an elephant. I probs wouldn’t mind tho. I mean my sona is 700lb stuck buttered fluff ball

That's very important, elephant girls are thicc and she decides if sitting on you is most pleasant or most painful.

I'd probably be screwed, I say stupid stuff all the time and elephants never forget.
That made me think: I wonder how long a Human would last in bed with a female anthro Elephant (Still larger than a Male Human, but still at a manageable size).

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin

Nihles

Pet foxxo
But what would you do with your female anthro elephant? Just because that user wanted to do that wit her, doesn't mean you have to.
Yeah, but now I want to Ghengis Khan the shit out of everything too with my sexy elephant clone army.