• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What would you do if America was invaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

makmakmob

The words 'mutually assured destruction' come to mind here.
But if America were invaded then I'd... sit back on the sofa, glass of champagne, you know...

^(not serious)

I

Ishnuvalok

Why does this sound so familiar...thats right! World in Conflict!
I would stay here in Sweden and go "wtf? America getting invaded? Aren't they the invaders?"

Arc

Grim's Delicate Flower
I would stay in Germany and hope that none of my american FA-friends would get hurt.

Veedway

A guy with complicated psyche
I wouldn't do anything - I'm not american...

hillbilly guy

i gots me a scatter gun
thay would never make it over the mountains as long as i here. i would get my family and we would hold op at my farm in the mountains and shoot any thing that dont our flag with in a 1000 yards of my land. (my whole family is made up of gun finatics and every one in our family has at least two guns we gust abunch of crazy hillbillys)

makmakmob

Switzerland isn't to antagonistic in these matters. Might go there.

NoxTigress

Dungeon Mistress
As sad as it may sound, what with me being a born American and all...

...I'd probably sit over here in the UK and laugh. After ensuring that all my close friends and family over in Arizona were gotten out safely. Preferably over to me in the UK.

Kimmerset

Banned
Banned
I also hope to be in the UK by the time anything happens over here.

Though, living in Canada right now, I could probably sit idly by for a while before anything serious happened to us.

railroad

the damn sexy dragon
nothing,actually depends , if the invaders touch mexico i will kill

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
Start upa guerrilla movement... I'd first run to teh gun store on base and convince the guy to loan me some guns and a s**t load of bullets and magazines... I know this town pretty well, and the terrain ain't a problem for my four wheeler... hehe. I'd be raising all kinds of hell.

Mayfurr

Mostly Harmless
I'm a gun-owner... I'd break out the hardware and wipe them out (along with all the other gun-owners in America).

I think you meant to say "I'd break out the hardware and (along with all the other gun-owners in America) wipe them out"...

... 'cause the way you worded it, you would wipe out the invaders AND all the other gun-owners in America - which I don't think your fellow gun-owners would appreciate :)

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Canada, for all the perks.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
LMAO. Russia doesn't have enough boats to float a fucking water parade. At least, boats that aren't leaking or horribly in need of basic maintenance.

I

Ishnuvalok

LMAO. Russia doesn't have enough boats to float a fucking water parade. At least, boats that aren't leaking or horribly in need of basic maintenance.

Don't underestemate the ruskies. They're got the 10'th largest military in the world.

Slayn

bang your head.
I think america might win but I would move to sweden with uncle and grandparents for time being.

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm

But they have a huge ass air force with plenty of lift capacity... and America doesn't have the stomach to take an honest to God shooting war with a real enemy who can sustain casualties in open combat.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Laugh my ASS off.

I was about to write exactly the same...

If talking about war itself, it's hard to say, but if it would come to an invasion, America would crumble like a house of cards. You just don't have any experience and, as Tundra said, stomach to stand against a comaprable foe, and I doubt you could do that on your own territory. As for now, your only victory was pacifying two weak middle east countries, which fact you brag about notoriously. Astounding.
And all those "I would shoot them out"s make me laugh. Were talking about armed, trained military forces, not some hillbilly gun enthusiasts. For your inforamtion, an army has tanks, planes, battle choppers, long and short range missiles, mortars, snipers etc. and there are hundreds of thousands of them. You and your handgun can hide.

Don't underestemate the ruskies. They're got the 10'th largest military in the world.

More important is that they see their soldiers much as they did in the past - disposable. That's a damn great advantage.

But I agree with the ones who say it would be the Chinese not Russians. Their soldiers ARE disposdable, China has almost the quarter of the human population.

Last edited:

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
I would let Tundra, Erro + Grimfang come live with me.
Then I would get on with my life as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.