• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what would you do if you saw this

kogie

Ok here's a god topic or at lest I think it is a good one. What would you do if you saw a fellow fur getting beat up just because he was wearing his tail or ears or anything furry. I ask this because I saw it happening once and I will be honest I did my best to help the little guy out. So I just want to know what you would do and how.

RE: what would you do

If I saw anyone getting beat up, in spite of what they were wearing or doing, I'd jump in the either break it up or help the guy getting beat on. But I'm a big dude and I don't mind taking a beating if the odds turn against me. I just have to do what is right, It's the way I was raised. Freaks my wife out though, scared her to death a few months ago when she thought I was fixin to get beat up by 2 guys beating on an old cripple guy at the bus stop. I was in McDonalds and ran outside, but the bus came before I could get to them. Funny thing was they all got on the bus. Even the old man with the cane... My wife was beating on the windows fussing at me to come back inside. lol...

Stockton

RE: what would you do

I don't know what I'd do. At any rate, I would be very hesitant to get involved because I'm not all that strong and thus could end up getting beaten up myself.

Summercat

Former Motterator
Me?

I'd attempt to break it up until security arrives from where-ever.

I legally can not throw a punch unless it's self defence. By holding a guard card, I actually have FEWER rights than a lot of people in regards to that =D

It's what I get for having a security clearence ^^

Summercat said:
Me?

I legally can not throw a punch unless it's self defence. By holding a guard card, I actually have FEWER rights than a lot of people in regards to that =D

I have a security clearance :p

Summercat

Former Motterator
Rostam The Grey said:
Summercat said:
Me?

I have a security clearance :p

*nod* 9.9;

Hmm i would most likely try to help the person. First i would try to talk it out, im known for my good negotiating skills amongst my friends. if that diddnt work i would try to break it up. Im not mcuh in the way of muscle but i have taken TaeKwonDo for the past 7 years and if talking doesnt work its always a surprise when someone like me breaks out the Martial Arts. Im a bit heavyset but despite that fact i have good reflexes and extremely good balance. My Instructor was always surprised when i would do kicking drills because i was not only surprisingly felxible but i had good form and balance. Granted i have never been in a real street fight before so theres no telling how it would end up, but if i wasnt killed, at least i would feel good about trying to help the person. This goes for any person too. furry or otherwise.

Also on a side note, i also know several ways to disable a person very quickly. some would leave them seriously injured but i know a couple that would leave little lasting damage. Lets just say thet they deal with nerves and how to hit them (i will not discuss these in any more detail)

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
Drag the people off the poor guy... and if they tried anything else start smaashing things. I apparently am able to break noses very easily.

Lenny

kogie said:
I ask this because I saw it happening once.

Where do you live that you've seen this? I live in a pretty lefty-loopy alternative lifestyle infested area and I've never seen a visibly-identifiable furry in my life.

kogie

Lenny said:
kogie said:
I ask this because I saw it happening once.

Where do you live that you've seen this? I live in a pretty lefty-loopy alternative lifestyle infested area and I've never seen a visibly-identifiable furry in my life.

i saw it a few days ago some teen age kid wearing a tail and playing with other kids when some of them started hitting and beating him and it happened here in Erie pa

i live in LA. no one's gonna get beat up for something as inconspicuous as being a furry.

shit, I dunno really. I can say that I would jump in and fight. but in reality I'm weak and slow so.... I'd probably run everyone over with my police car then jump out and say "DID SOMEONE CALL TEH COPS?"

*note: I drive an ex police cruiser

I don't know what I'd do. That would be depressing to see.

if any one was being hert i would help even if thay wernt furry

Somehow, this seems relevant:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CWJgT5NTWg

Kommodore

well what is it?
The same thing I would do if anyone else was being beat up, break it up, but only if he was being trampled by the other guy. If he is fighting the other guy, I would let him do his own thing. Once a guy is recoiling on the ground defeated, however, there is no reason to let it carry on, and I would simply pull the guy back and/or get in between them.

Join in on the fun.

Seratuhl

Cthulhu's Sexual Seraphim
Giorgio Gabriel said:
Call the constabulary and then jump into the brawl.

I like a good fight.

Me too....except I like to make people hurt themselves....

XD Repel the enemy's force...and watch the lols and pain ensue....

I won and lost my share of fights ( due to odd, random neighborhood with some thieves ).

I would help the guy myself.... ( or maybe help him escape and run if there are too many people ).

Depends on how many. I'd peper sprey them then if they diden't leave I have an extendable billy club I keep in my purse... then I would help the poor shit kicked guy get home.

Santos

1v1 you should let them do their thing and break up only if loser guy keeps gettin beat after he lost

help before then if its fair fight and he will lose his pride unless other guy is cheatin like chokin him with his fox tail or something lol