• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What would you do if you won a 50 million dollar lottery?

AustinB

Professional loser
No tax. No catch. No bullshit. You get every single dollar. It automatically gets transferred to your bank account (or somewhere else you’d like to store it). What do you do with it?

Me personally, I would give 7 million to each of my parents, 6-8 million split between everyone else in the rest of my family (that I care about), 4-5 million split between some close friends, and keep about 10 million for myself (so I can get my dream house and travel). I would give the rest to charity.

Shoiyo

Smartass skunk
5 million to my parents, 5 million to my brother and sister-in-law, a million each in trust funds for my kids, niece and nephew, a million to the local HIV treatment network, and then I'd do some travelling and go on debauchery-filled adventures.

Izzy4895

Bad Fox
I am sure exactly what I would do overall, but for starters, I would retire from my stultifying job and get a different phone number to avoid dealing with all of those "long-lost friends" and such.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
-Set aside about 10 milion, for an endowment, for scholarships, for those wanting to study writing and literature, but who lack the $ for college

-build a cozy but modest custom skunk den

-get a skunk suit, and a bed like a hollow log, to sleep in

-use about 10 million to buy land in Madagascar, for a Fossa wilderness preserve/rescue mission

-use about 10 million, to unseat any Trump Supporters across the country, from office in the house and Senate

-use the rest to draw interest on, and live out my days

Last edited:

Ramjet

Seizing the memes of production
First this:

Then 45 million in safe investments that yield continual income without touching the principal.

5 million left to buy a house cash and the only big luxury item would be a Nissan GTR black edition.

I'd never work again that's for sure..

ResolutionBlaze

Angry Local
Banned
Retire early.

Decent portion is given to family to do as they will with it.

Several million will go into investments to help make more money for my kids.

W

WolfoxeCrevan

Tons of Lemonbrat stuff!! (Fursuit, pajama thingies, etc) umm... cosplay, travel, conventions, get the prettiest altar set up ever instead of my makeshift stick-for-wand and other random items! I’d want an altar that is Pinterest worthy!!! The rest, idk. Put it in savings? Of course some would go to my mom :3

Kellan Meig'h

Kilted Luthier
Go into work, throw my badge, radio and keys on the manager's desk, walk out. Say nothing. Go file retirement papers with HR, that's my monthly chump change. Finish my move to the Mid-West, furnish my house nicely. Set up a recording studio for my oldest grandson, send my youngest to college, do whatever for my reclusive granddaughter to help her. Buy boat, get a dock somewhere on Lake Monroe to have for when I'm on the water. Buy a house for my brother, give that same amount to my sister for whatever she wants to do with it. Put the balance in an interest bearing savings account. Live on the monthly interest. Do a bit of traveling while I'm at it. I've always wanted to take one of those tours on a river in Europe.

Oh, kick back, relax and drink tea on my front porch. Don't let a soul know I'm rich. They don't need to know.

Pipistrele

Smart batto!
I would probably change my identity and hide my butt first and foremost, since winning 50 million dollars on a public lottery is basically a "kidnap/murder me" ticket. Not before paying my bills, repairing my mother's apartment and leaving some for my friends and relatives (but not too much, to not put them in danger). Then, I'll plan things out, invest some into something, and will follow a humble but free life .u.

D

Deleted member 111470

I'd go to top doctors on the planet to fix the health issues me and my immediate family have, then give my parents and brother 1/3 of what's left and use the rest to travel the world and the seven seas.

DoeDog

money for family and friends, help a community in need, send everyone to college.

buy a small house with all I need, small because the maid only comes twice a week and small is easier to clean.

travel, see family in japan, travel, Give Symbionic Titan an ending at least in comic book form.

zenmaldita

always hungry
I would probably change my identity and hide my butt first and foremost, since winning 50 million dollars on a public lottery is basically a "kidnap/murder me" ticket. Not before paying my bills, repairing my mother's apartment and leaving some for my friends and relatives (but not too much, to not put them in danger). Then, I'll plan things out, invest some into something, and will follow a humble but free life .u.

do not get killed, first and foremost.

I like you wise one

Ovidia Dragoness

Udder Derg
Banned
I'd probably keep like a few million then give the rest to a reputable charity. Or put it into making a charity so I know shit will get done. And the million I'll keep? I'll be drowning in furry trash.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Pay off my student loans and my fiancées. Buy a house. Start up my business. Put the rest up.

Le Chat Nécro

most thugged-out dope hoe
Make sure mom and dad have what they need for retirement. Offer to buy all of my aunt's and uncles share of the family farm so dad can be sole owner. Start college funds for all my nieces and nephews. Start a grad school fund for me. Pay off my boyfriend's student loans and put him through law school. Pay back all the financial help I get from my other boyfriend. Travel. Buy a house- or get a custom one built just to my specifications. Spoil the ones I love.

Zhalo

Rez the Wolfdog
That is so much money it is hard for me to think of what I would do with it all. I would probably not tell anyone that I won it outside of maybe my parents and some close friends, because i would not want people to think of me differently. I guess I would get a really nice hatchback and customize it a bunch, that would be the most expensive thing. I would want to find some kind of business to start with the money, so I have something to do for the rest of my life.

B

backpawscratcher

Give all but a couple of million of it away to those who need it. Just randomly making the lives of others better.

Then spend the rest of my days enjoying myself knowing my time on Earth wasn’t entirely wasted.

EDIT : correction of second paragraph above so that it doesn’t look like some terrible attempt by Google Translate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonMaster21

The Mistbinder
I would pay my family one million to leave me alone while I write my novel. The rest would go to trustworthy charities. I might keep just one million for myself, though.