• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Would You Do??

Riyeko

Hai Thar.
Imagine yourself, youre with one or two other friends.
No drugs, no alcohol, youre just out having a good time.

Either you were out watching a movie, or at the carnival... just pick a fun activity that you would be doing with friends... no home alone stuff though. ;)

As youre walking back to the car, the parking lot is pretty dark and its giving you all the creeps.
The whole nine yards.
Big bright full moon overhead, clear skies, street lights shining down...

Then suddenly, a guy walks up to you and says "Give me your wallet."

No knife, no guns, nothing. Just walks up out of nowhere and demands your wallet (or purse, or whatever you carry money in).

What would you do?

Think of the most outrageous thing that you would do, to offset and upset the perpetrator to the point of confusing.
Whether this means howling at the pretty moon overhead, or just starting to sing church songs...

What
Would
You
Do?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Bite his nutsack.

EDIT: Then take his wallet.

Last edited:

Ad Hoc

THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
Eh? Well if he's got no weapons and he's outnumbered (because I have a friend or two with me), I'd probably just tell him to jog off and go about my business.

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...
I would say back to him "No, give me your wallet".
Either that, or I would just laugh like an insane maniac, scaring all three people away.

Aikoi

Uhmm.. Well... Nevermind.
He isn't wearing any weapons?
I would probably give him a serious look and then walk away.
Pretty confusing, huh? :v

dinosaurdammit

White Devil
Ever seen dd get mad? No? I wouldnt wish that wrath on anyone. I will maul them like a rabid honey badger

Deo

The hatred of FAF personified
I'd fuck his shit up. Hell, why stop at taking his wallet? I'd take his shoes too. And his watch.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
Imagine yourself, youre with one or two other friends.
No drugs, no alcohol, youre just out having a good time.

Either you were out watching a movie, or at the carnival... just pick a fun activity that you would be doing with friends... no home alone stuff though. ;)

As youre walking back to the car, the parking lot is pretty dark and its giving you all the creeps.
The whole nine yards.
Big bright full moon overhead, clear skies, street lights shining down...

Then suddenly, a guy walks up to you and says "Give me your wallet."

No knife, no guns, nothing. Just walks up out of nowhere and demands your wallet (or purse, or whatever you carry money in).

What would you do?

Think of the most outrageous thing that you would do, to offset and upset the perpetrator to the point of confusing.
Whether this means howling at the pretty moon overhead, or just starting to sing church songs...

What
Would
You
Do?

"Sure, but you have to give me your wallet first."

Ariosto

Wait, he hasn't anything?
Argue with him about his reasons to take my money, spurting logical fallacies everywhere.
That or hitting him.

K

Kaamos

"That's my purse! I don't know you!"

Then I'd kick him in the testicles.

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
Give him the fake wallet that I carry on occasion, assuming I remembered to bring it. (It contains a three-dollar bill, and several of those fake credit cards one gets in the mail.)

OMG I have one of those too!

But it's usually not on me :C

Dragonfurry

(•_•)(•_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)
Rip the bitches face off and make him eat is own eyeballs.

Unsilenced

Mentlegen
As much as I'd like to think I would beat his ass, he'd probably be stronger than me, and I don't really know if he just has a gun tucked in the back of his pants or something, soo...

Give him the fucking wallet, then go home and cancel my credit cards.

/leastheroicpersonintheworld

EDIT: The more badass approach to mugging.

Last edited:

Rhodri

Fingerer of Basses.
Well, I'm already ahead of the game. As we all know, possessing a beard conveys immortality to the wearer, and turns one into an invincible murder machine. I have a particularly fine beard, so I'm even more immortal than usual (and, as an aside, am so omniscient, that if there were to be two omnisciences, I would be both!) I'd probably just hit him with my paci-fist until he stopped moving and then back over him with the car on the way out for good measure.