• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What would YOU do?

F

FangWarrior

Ok, picture this, your in your high school years, and your having a grand old time with your friends, your hiking through the forest. you come across a road sign that says turn back, and a tied gate sits in front of the entrance. You peer inside the gate walls and you see dead man. He looks alive, but very dead, and he has a gun, a lighter, and his wallet with his ID. Your friend looks over to you and says "We should help him, I think he's still moving!" your a little uneasy about the gun, but this man looks seriously hurt, but on the other hand it's against the law to break in there... and there are no local police for miles.

What would you do?

Last edited by a moderator:

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
If he looks "very dead" I turn the fuck away and call the cops when my cell phone gets bars.

Though I'd probably debate robbing his corpse first.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Nope the fuck out and call the cops.

Really the best answer.

PastryOfApathy

1. I don't think the cops would care that I trespassed because I saw someone who was seemingly dead

2. I would go in and check his pulse and take the gun

3. Then I would call an ambulance like a smart person

Koorivlf

Koorivlf
1. Call the police
2. Trespass and help him
3.1 If he's really dead then I just go back and wait for the police
3.2 If he's alive then I do as much possible to keep him alive until help arrives
3.3 If he's alive and points the gun at me then if I'm close enough I would kick it out of his hands because I probably couldn't run away and not get shot. If I'm far away or if I successfully kicked the gun out of his hands, I'm going to run and never look back.

Rassah

1. Ask him is he's OK.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Like everyone above said- call an ambulance for the bloke!
If he's nearly dead, there'd be little chance he could aim straight with his gun, but also little chance he could speak properly. No need to approach him until the authorities arrive, I shouldn't think. No reason to.

Itsuya

hyenabutt
I second the above "ask him if hes ok" answer? Id probably call out to him to see if it gets any response. Probably also very quickly call the cops.

Zan'theros

Fiery Wanderer
Screw the sign, I'd rush in and help the poor sap while I tell one of my friends to call the paramedics. Securing the gun would not be a big issue if the guy doesn't move, but if he does... well, let's just say I'm a damn good shot.

Pantheros

you are me, and i am you
1. check the surroundings, maybe he got into a gunfight...
2. hop the fence (i don't pay attention to those signs anyways)
3. quickly and silently approach from behind and kick the gun away (no fingerprints)
4. try and speak to him
5. check his injuries and then check his pulse
6. patch him up and carry him to the nearest road
7. call an ambulance
8. call the cops and show them the crime scene

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
First of all I would try to teach you the difference between "your" and "you're". Seriously, it's not hard.

Anyway, I would call the cops and follow their (not "there", same thing as "your" and "you're" ;D) directions. That way I did my job of reporting what I saw without messing anything up. Boom. Done.

Calling an ambulance would be pointless by the way because the cops would definitely show up with an ambulance anyway.

F

FangWarrior

1. check the surroundings, maybe he got into a gunfight...
2. hop the fence (i don't pay attention to those signs anyways)
3. quickly and silently approach from behind and kick the gun away (no fingerprints)
4. try and speak to him
5. check his injuries and then check his pulse
6. patch him up and carry him to the nearest road
7. call an ambulance
8. call the cops and show them the crime scene
Agreed

KAS3519

1. Tell one of my friends to call an ambulance
2. call to the man to see if he responds/ is ok
3. jump the fence, rush up to him quickly, and kick the gun before he can aim it
4. Check his pulse
5. If there is no pulse, preform CPR until an ambulance arrives. If he has a pulse, patch up his wounds as best as I can

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
The man might be dead because the enclosed area is a military area with unexploded munitions in it. [although in the UK these areas have special signs so that you can recognise them immediately]

1. Tell one of my friends to call an ambulance
2. call to the man to see if he responds/ is ok
3. jump the fence, rush up to him quickly, and kick the gun before he can aim it
4. Check his pulse
5. If there is no pulse, preform CPR until an ambulance arrives. If he has a pulse, patch up his wounds as best as I can

Obviously step 2 only proceeds to step 3 if the man doesn't get up and shoot at you. x3

Like everyone above said- call an ambulance for the bloke!
If he's nearly dead, there'd be little chance he could aim straight with his gun, but also little chance he could speak properly. No need to approach him until the authorities arrive, I shouldn't think. No reason to.

-to assess his injuries when calling the paramedics
-to deliver first aid [stem profuse bleeding or cpr]

anyway, the situation described is too vauge, so I would take the cowardly option and call the paramedics...after making sure I wasn't in the way of any guns.

Last edited:

fonduemaster

shine bright like her forehead
1. I don't think the cops would care that I trespassed because I saw someone who was seemingly dead

2. I would go in and check his pulse and take the gun

3. Then I would call an ambulance like a smart person
basicially this but also dispose of the gun

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
"Help" him.
*Grab his gun and put him out of his misery*
Gain EXP and a Functioning Pistol of Minor damage.

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
Go home and wipe the memory form my brain.

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned
check the body for sweet loot

Benji

HOMO CRUSADER o.O
Call the cops first and tell them where I am and everything I see (in case something goes wrong, they know where to find us). I would then try to talk to the man from a distance.

Scenario one, I stay on the phone as he wakes up. I tell him to toss the gun to me before I assist him and that help is on the way. If he doesn't comply, narrate to the police and get the hell away.

Scenario two, I stay on the phone as he remains motionless. I continue speaking to the man as my friends (armed with a couple big sticks) and I (still narrating to the police) approach in tandem to check his pulse, removing the gun first from his grasp with my jacket sleeve (to keep off prints). By walking as a group we would outnumber him in case of a fight.

Last edited: