• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What would you give to the...

What would you give to the person above you!

This is a littel game that i like and really easy! first look at the person above you in posting themn post what preasent you would give them!

Some peole already know who some of us are so think of what they would like. But if you dont know the person just look at there icon because there icon usually would represent themselves.

Good luck and have FUN!:D

I'd give you a box of chocolate cookies. :D

EDIT: Screw hints!!! hehe... j/k...

Seriously though, anyone can do enough investigating into a person to find out what they really want... :D

LobaHuskita

oh no....OH NO! D:
i'd give you a snazzy hat

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
I'd give you a catterpillar that you could keep and raise until it becomes a butterfly. ^_^

LobaHuskita

oh no....OH NO! D:
Anders said:
I'd give you a catterpillar that you could keep and raise until it becomes a butterfly. ^_^

hOmg that is so sweet!!! :D *hugs*

O

Option7

Loba just got one, so I'll do Anders.

I would give you a big purple hat with a feather in. (like a pimp hat - i looked at your avatar and thats what i thought -.-)

I'd give you swordchucks! Perfect for the pirate-ninja in all of us.

TheGru

I'd give you a dancing monkey, (should keep you entertained for hours while I plot evil plans.)
MWAHAHAHAHA!

I'd give Brokenfox two grand to go and buy some new parts to amp up his computer. ^.^ Or to buy a new computer..If not, I'd get him a new amp!

Whirlaxis

id get you a cat...
cause your avvy is a cat...
be quiet, im tired as hell =P

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
I'd give you a...magna doodle! :lol: (Your avy reminded me of a magna doodle sketch :p)

I will give ya ah unmm... scarf for sunny days XD...(can that really exist?)

Os

Pants suck.
PEZ! I'd give you lots and lots of PEZ!!!