• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What would your fursona be like if they were a Pokémon?

sleepy kitty

feline enthusiast & insomniac
For my sona "Miss Kitten", she'd be a Psychic/Fairy type.

She'd have a "quiet" nature.

Likes sweet food.

Her characteristic would be: "Often lost in thought".

Her special ability would be "cute charm".

Her moves:
Screech, Sweet Kiss, Psychic, Wish, Dizzy Punch, Dazzling Gleam, Sing, Astonish & Double Team

A shiny version of her has pink fur, white hair & green eyes. (She herself is not shiny)

Medium attack, high defense, special attack is highest, low special defense, low speed.

Last edited:

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Banned
Banned
I don't know pokemon that much but can someone pick one for me who knows better.

psychic type.

moves:
-stun move. like a paralysis thing.
-some kind of social manipulation like mind control thing. love element?
-a respawn quirk. respawns other team mates i mean.
-melee attack. he uses a warhammer (raven's beak).

shiny version has dark grey fur.

nature? err.. like practical minded or something. dedicated to seeing a task through. driven? enthusiastic? courageous? basically i read a lot of Epictetus.

characteristic: "wicked temper when allies hurt"

special ability: "water barrier" (protects against fire element attacks)

stats:
low attack speed.
high evasiveness as in high miss chance. from teleporting and using a decoy to pretend to be dead. (put that in the bio)
(not entirely accurate to how the skill works but this is a thread on forum and we don't need to go into that)
low physical attack.
high physical endurance.
high elemental attack.
low elemental endurance.

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
Let’s see...I would see her as something like a mix of Staraptor and Talonflame.
(I might be going into a bit too much detail about this, oops.)

Type: Fire/Flying
Ability: Flash Fire - she’s got a natural immunity to all fire anyway, so this one fits very well.
Stats: High attack and special attack, extremely high speed, low defences and HP
Nature: The competitive battler in me wants to say Naive or Hasty (she’d be a mixed sweeper, if any of you actually care about that.) Going by her personality, it would be Jolly.
Moves: Brave Bird, Flare Blitz, Sky Attack, Fire Blast, Steel Wing, Close Combat, Roost, Defog, etc.

As for her shiny, I’d change the colour of the hoodie to red and perhaps give her body a bit of a blue tint - nothing too drastic.

Unsurprisingly, stealth rocks are the bane of her existence.

Last edited:

JuniperW

Birb Fanatic
I don't know pokemon that much but can someone pick one for me who knows better.

psychic type.

moves:
-stun move. like a paralysis thing.
-some kind of social manipulation like mind control thing. love element?
-a respawn quirk. respawns other team mates i mean.
-melee attack. he uses a warhammer (raven's beak).

shiny version has dark grey fur.

nature? err.. like practical minded or something. dedicated to seeing a task through. driven? enthusiastic? courageous? basically i read a lot of Epictetus.

characteristic: "wicked temper when allies hurt"

special ability: "water barrier" (protects against fire element attacks)

stats:
low attack speed.
high evasiveness as in high miss chance. from teleporting and using a decoy to pretend to be dead. (put that in the bio)
(not entirely accurate to how the skill works but this is a thread on forum and we don't need to go into that)
low physical attack.
high physical endurance.
high elemental attack.
low elemental endurance.
There is a stun move called Thunder Wave and a lot of psychic types can learn it, so that checks out :D

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Oh heck yeah I'll jump in on this.

Type: Dark
Nature: Bold
Characteristic: Somewhat vain
Special Ability: Super Luck
Moves: Blast Burn (Fire), Obstruct (Dark), Night Slash (Dark), Psycho Boost (Psychic)
Shiny: Color swapped - black fur, red eyes, white horns, etc.

Stats:
(Based off of Lucario's stats, assumed to be at max level)

HP: 344
Attack: 350
Defense: 262
Sp. Atk: 361
Sp. Def: 262
Speed: 306

Last edited:

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
<joke>”hard to say...”</joke>

Kinare

RAWR
Hmm... I'm thinking fighting+ghost would fit best for her types. "Spirit" is what I call her "type" in my story, so while Pokemon types don't really match her super well, that combo seems the closest.

As for nature, mild or quiet perhaps. None of them really fit her spot on imo, but these sort of get her while also increasing special attack.

Characteristic? Don't remember much about these anymore to say. Dang, really lost touch with the Pokemans I have.

Special ability... Mega Launcher, fo sho.

Moves:
Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Moongeist Beam, Ominous Wind, Eternabeam, Spacial Rend, Hyper Beam, Swift, Calm Mind
(Couldn't pick just 4 - basically anything special attack and with some sort of aura-like power to it could arguably fit her. She can also fight close up, so normal or fighting type moves that are physical could fit her too, but in Pokemons you'd wanna focus her special attack stat to make the most out of her.)

Shiny version would be very light blue (almost white) main fur and fully white back fur, the rest the same.

Punk_M0nitor

Resident Edgelord
Type: Poison/Dark
Nature: Lonely
Characteristic: Often lost in thought
Special Ability: Defiant (raises attack stat when other stats are lowered)
Moves: Embargo (dark) / Crunch (dark) / Toxic (poison) / Poison Fang (poison)
Held Item: Quick claw

Shiny: Inverted colors (white pattern on a blue-grey underside)

Stats: Very high offense and speed. The boosted attack stat from his nature, special ability attack stat boost, and STAB makes his physical moves hard to handle for low-defense foes---but other unfortunate opponents still have to worry about that Toxic-Embargo combo. He's best for finishing off battles quickly or chipping away at tanky adversaries even if he can't take many hits.

Last edited:

Jackpot Raccuki

DICE HAT!!
Type: Fire / Ghost
Nature: Hasty
Characteristics: Quick Tempered
Special ability: Infiltrator

Moves: (Fire blast or overheat), Inferno, Astral Barrage, (Spectral thief or Phantom force)

Stats: An aggressive pokemon, what it lacks in defence it makes up for with its immense attack and speed, making it a dangerous first Pokemon due to its ability to ignore any form of protection!
An ideal Pokemon for getting quick and early faints, it’s ability allows it to shred through any protection that others may try to use!

Hp: Low
Attack: Very high
Defence: Very low
Sp. Attack: Very high
Sp. Defence: Low
Speed: Very high

Shiny variant wears a hoodie instead of a tuxedo.

Info: Said to be the embodiment of Greed, it loves to steal and take things that have monetary value, said to be difficult to get trust and respect from as a Pokemon, they say should it lighten upto you and like you, it will be territorial and possessive of you, not liking it if you spend too much time with other pokemon and not with it, but may also give you gifts of monetary value.

Last edited: