• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Wouldn't Exist In a Furry-Ruled World?

Was this a bad idea?

• Yes. The OP is an idiot.

Votes: 63 51.6%
  • No. It's an interesting topic.

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Wait, what?

Votes: 21 17.2%

• Total voters

Alstor

And twice as shiny
While I was at work today, something about the meat we used came up in a conversation. Then, for some weird reason, I realized something. If anthros ruled the world, processed meat wouldn't exist. Considering that all animals would become anthro and vore wouldn't be popular, it would be considered cannibalism and immoral if processed meat existed. The idea bounced around my head, and I figured out that a lot of things wouldn't exist if anthros ruled the world. For example:
  • Pets- If all animals were at the same intelligence as humans, the fact of owning another animal would be repulsing.
  • Toilets- At least, not today's toilets. Crapping in the grass would be accepted, and if there were toilets, they wouldn't be like today's ones.
  • Baths, Showers, etc.- Most animals can just lick themselves clean or find a pool of water to wash off in. Most cleaning supplies would be obsolete.
So this is what I'm asking you: what things us humans take for granted would not exist if furries ruled the world?

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
black people

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
Anything to do with vaginal sex.

Zrcalo

I STALK PRINCIPLES
disabled veterans

Taren Fox

Filmmaker
Healthy food.