• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What You Fav Genre? [POLL]

Pick One

• Drum And Bass

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Dubstep

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Drumstep

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Trap

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • House

• Electro

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Hard Dance

• Glitch Hop

• Nu Disco/Indie Dance

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Future Bass

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Yakamaru

Evil Woffer-chan
1. No Trance
2. No Non-English
3. No Jazz
4. No Country
5. No Pop
6. No Rock
7. No Metal
8. Black/Death Metal
9. No Mucho-Screamo
10. ????
11. This Poll is bullshit. Too few options.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
70s/80s British Progressive Rock.

DisconnectedYT

This thread includes the base and sub genres of all music and not smaller (even though they are more popular) genres like Rock

Abyssalrider

The Autistic Otter
That's a tie between Rock and Metal.

lyar

Its not the human race, its just the human race
Where is the all of the above option? I don't really dislike any genres or favor one over the other. It is a case by case basis and varies with my mood.

Storok

670 blp
This thread includes the base and sub genres of all music and not smaller (even though they are more popular) genres like Rock
if theese are the base genres i have to vomit on the floor and lick it up again to beleve what I have read there... Where is Rock/Metal/Classic/Alternative

This poll is Biased from the beginning man i cant choose what I like because it is all just wob wob and headake...

I have no favourite genre but i definitely dont like:
  1. Drum And Bass
  2. Dubstep
  3. Drumstep
  4. Trap
  5. House
  6. Electro
  7. Hard Dance
  8. Glitch Hop
  9. Nu Disco/Indie Dance
  10. Future Bass
This poll is missing the a [None of the listed thigns] option or it is missing all the rest of the genres represented in musics history

ShamonCornell

I would hardly call rock a "small" genre, considering that like jazz before it (which is also not mentioned), rock itself spawned, and is still spawning, countless sub-genres.

The choices are decidedly NOT "all music", as each one is just a sub-set of electronic. Guess what? Not ALL of the universe are a bunch of candy ravers! Just like we aren't all metalheads, we aren't all into country (I'd rather amputate my foot with a spoon...), and rap itself is a major genre that has branched immensely.

This poll is biased and specific only to EDM, you're bloody ignorant as all balls, if you truly think this is even remotely representative of music as a whole.

T

TeslaSkunk

I quite often go for the alternative genres of music, a bit of anything really, although i do like to delve into the more mainstream music if its not too bassy.

RandomNinja11

Meme King
Tie between rock & rap for me

btw there is the smallest fraction of music genres available today on this poll. xD

Sergei Nóhomo

Spicey Memes
Banned
It's called the Internet.

Nothing stupid truly dies.

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:)

How can you pick just 1?? I like a lot of genres but my favorites are everything electronic and rock. If you fuse them two, then the better it will be. I also like ambient and made an album with an ambient vibe to it. Ambient music so easy to work with and enjoyable to listen to. My lastfm verifies that I like video game remixes the most which is true so I cannot just pick one genre =D

:)

FonzieThSuperWizard

AAAAAAAAAAAAYAAA!!! *beats up his keyboard*
Electronically, I grew up with House music and still like it today. :3