• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What You Fav Genre? [POLL]

Pick One

• Drum And Bass

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Dubstep

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Drumstep

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Trap

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • House

• Electro

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Hard Dance

• Glitch Hop

• Nu Disco/Indie Dance

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Future Bass

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
Yeah too few options....But I voted dnb out of those.

My absolete favs are:
black metal,deathmetal,deathcore,screamo,reggae,dub,dnb,hardtek,breakbeats,nu skool breaks.

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
None of mine are on here =(

Big fan or reggae, classic rock, folk, jam-band, bluegrass, blues, and alternative. And rap, but only if it's good.
Kinda the same, i go from classic rock to classical. Bluegrass and country just rub me the wrong way though.

You hear Eminem's new bit about the election?

Yakamaru

Evil Woffer-chan
A

Alex K

True Art doesn't have to be painted on a tablet or written on a piece of paper or performed on stage.

Mandragoras

Inept Abecedarian
Pick What Your Favourite Genre!
Personally I Like Future Bass >w<
I'm guessing you're kind of young and new to electronic dance music, so I'm not gonna rag too hard on you here, but you left out techno and trance, and gave a great deal of prominence to smaller modern subgenres while consigning large genres with many smaller branches like house and "hard dance" to single choices. It's a bit silly, honestly.

I personally really like dark psytrance/psycore and ambient/dub techno.

S

Sergei Sóhomo

It's hard to say. I usually go between enjoying some particular genre but at the moment I'd say whatever the hell this is

What!? No 80's Synthpop/New Wave!?

I'm guessing you're kind of young and new to electronic dance music, so I'm not gonna rag too hard on you here, but you left out techno and trance, and gave a great deal of prominence to smaller modern subgenres while consigning large genres with many smaller branches like house and "hard dance" to single choices. It's a bit silly, honestly.

I personally really like dark psytrance/psycore and ambient/dub techno.
Not everyone is music major my amigo

Ashwolves5

Miss Fluffy Bottom
I prefer chillstep and electroswing but I guess out of the list I'd pick nudisco

Mandragoras

Inept Abecedarian
Sounds like dubstep to me
Brostep/wobblestep and electro-house both use a lot of brash, buzzy synth timbres, but the song structures and arrangements are completely different. It's pretty hard to confuse Justice with Skrillex, to give two big examples.

And neither sound much like, say, old-school Chicago house or early UK dubstep.

Abyssalrider

The Autistic Otter
or we could let the thread necro'd from January go back to being irrelevant and dead like it was...

lajm

family guy funny moments
no post punk?? or twee pop??? or noise pop????
huge SHAME on you

Yakamaru

Evil Woffer-chan
no post punk?? or twee pop??? or noise pop????
huge SHAME on you
Don't forget junk pop, trash pop and skip pop!

Also, where's my fucking dishwashers?!

...Dish pop?