• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what you furries drive??

All these american cars i dont know D:
If you know the Vauxhall Vectra, you know the Saturn L300.
@bluestreak98 haha what sort mpg you get? mines like 20 if im good ;)
I get about 18-20. Only 182 horsepower in the V6, though, with an automatic transmission (that is currently being pretty finicky...)

Vær

Mr. Prickles
I drive a simple dusty black '96 Honda Civic HX. All stock save for some Rotas. I still have the limited edition wheels.

Has V-TECH but pretty much no torque and no horsepower. All sacrificed for fuel efficiency. Average MPG: 33 City; 41 Highway.

wolfy-jay93

@blue streak98- ah yeah of course its GM

@vaer- ohh rota grids? or gtr? i so want gtr's but sooo damn expensive and im afraid fursuit comes first :p

Plastic-Fox

My zoom zoom automobile is a 98' subaru legacy. That little boxer engine purrs on the pavement even with 250,000.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
i drive an '04 piece of shit.
i'd be better off driving a Radio Flyer with a weed-eater duck taped to the back. At least that might impress someone. For now i'm taking a combination of train and bus to work because my car gotten to that point where she just decides when she wants to go anywhere. i got tired of waking up early to make sure she'll start before i leave for work so, fuckit, i'm bussing it until i can afford to fix 'er. She'll run just fine if i wanna run to the store and back on my weekends but if ever i'm in a hurry or goin' somewhere important like work, she just won't start.

wolfy-jay93

as a mechanic im now curious :p what car is it and what's it doing?
i drive an '04 piece of shit.
i'd be better off driving a Radio Flyer with a weed-eater duck taped to the back. At least that might impress someone. For now i'm taking a combination of train and bus to work because my car gotten to that point where she just decides when she wants to go anywhere. i got tired of waking up early to make sure she'll start before i leave for work so, fuckit, i'm bussing it until i can afford to fix 'er. She'll run just fine if i wanna run to the store and back on my weekends but if ever i'm in a hurry or goin' somewhere important like work, she just won't start.

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
Lel. A fuckin Cavalier. Metallic beige. Front rims missing after a tow-job. Company says they never take off rims. Meh. They were cheap. If they were stolen what the hell are they gonna do with a couple rims lololol.

My front suspension is broken so the front is much lower than any other Cavalier around town. Tempted to see about breaking the back too just so I can have a flat car, for free, and also have an excuse to say I drive a low-rider. Lolol.

But, it gets me from point A to point B and that's what matters.

I have a lot of fun with my CDs though. I've burned like 15 discs with Dubstep, Trap, Electro, FNAF, and stuff like that. I have a few discs with mixes, including 2013 and 2014 Shambhala mixes by Excision. I have a disc with just trap, I have 5 discs for general new music, and discs for single artists, which include NIIC, Krewella, Knife Party, and Excision. I don't have a modified sound system, everything on the car is stock, but I have a bass boost of +5, it pounds out my music quite well, every time I drive I get a little massage.

And in my hands, its had 2 big repairs. One, my hydraulics broke and we figured, why the hell not, lets replace the whole brake system because its rusty as all hell. I hardly had to push down for a full stop, my brakes grinded very loudly. Not anymore! And this year, a bolt broke off of my timing rod. So it was running for a month without a very good timing chain, until it finally stopped. A tiny little $6 bolt caused $1235 in damage. Thankfully the person I had repair it is letting me go in payments, I've been giving him $50 each week when I get my paycheck so I pay him for the repair and still have money for my own things such as gas, food, entertainment, and other stuff.

wolfy-jay93

OMG silly boy!! thats like one of the worst things to go on an engine xD when i got my car it had no history, but by shear coincidence i then met the guy who imported it from japam to the uk and he told me my timing belt hadn't been done in 4 years! so i did that the night before i went drag racing.

yeah sometimes i go out for a drive just to listen to music, i use Bluetooth on my phone but sometimes the battery for it dies and i have to listen to a CD shame its the only one in the car that's been in there now for about 8 months. so just end up turning it off to listen to my exhaust hehe :3

Lel. A fuckin Cavalier. Metallic beige. Front rims missing after a tow-job. Company says they never take off rims. Meh. They were cheap. If they were stolen what the hell are they gonna do with a couple rims lololol.

My front suspension is broken so the front is much lower than any other Cavalier around town. Tempted to see about breaking the back too just so I can have a flat car, for free, and also have an excuse to say I drive a low-rider. Lolol.

But, it gets me from point A to point B and that's what matters.

I have a lot of fun with my CDs though. I've burned like 15 discs with Dubstep, Trap, Electro, FNAF, and stuff like that. I have a few discs with mixes, including 2013 and 2014 Shambhala mixes by Excision. I have a disc with just trap, I have 5 discs for general new music, and discs for single artists, which include NIIC, Krewella, Knife Party, and Excision. I don't have a modified sound system, everything on the car is stock, but I have a bass boost of +5, it pounds out my music quite well, every time I drive I get a little massage.

And in my hands, its had 2 big repairs. One, my hydraulics broke and we figured, why the hell not, lets replace the whole brake system because its rusty as all hell. I hardly had to push down for a full stop, my brakes grinded very loudly. Not anymore! And this year, a bolt broke off of my timing rod. So it was running for a month without a very good timing chain, until it finally stopped. A tiny little $6 bolt caused $1235 in damage. Thankfully the person I had repair it is letting me go in payments, I've been giving him $50 each week when I get my paycheck so I pay him for the repair and still have money for my own things such as gas, food, entertainment, and other stuff.

funky3000

Galactic Overlord
I actually had no idea that's what the problem was. My car started shaking in January, like the whole car, and my oil was low and I figured that was the problem. A month later and I run out again, very quickly, and my car wont start even with more oil. Took it down to a local shop and found out the REAL problem. But its fixed, so yay.

Coluth

1943 Willys MB (WWII Jeep)
Trying to go all original in my restoration of it.

1959 Chevy Apache 3100
Have an LS6 I'm dropping in with a 700R4 Transmission. Doing a resto-mod thing with it.

1967 Chevy Nova SS
Engine is the 327 350hp with 4 speed trans, I'll have all factory options. This is my show car I'm building.

1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Currently has a 289 engine with 2bbl carb. I have the correct 4bbl carb and intake with some better heads. Looking for a better cam and maybe converting it to 5 or 6 speed trans. I'd rather not bore and stroke it out as you lose throttle response. Done right I could squeeze a lot of power out of it.

For more daily use I have a 1995 Ford F350 crew cab, a 2004 Chevy Colorado, and a 2013 Toyota 4Runner.

I'm also looking to get a 2000-2007 Kawasaki KLR 650. As if I don't have enough to work on.

Last edited:

wolfy-jay93

HOLY FUCK MAN, save some for the rest of us ;) if i ever come to texas you gotta let me drive the mustang :p
1943 Willys MB (WWII Jeep)
Trying to go all original in my restoration of it.

1959 Chevy Apache 3100
Have an LS6 I'm dropping in with a 700R4 Transmission. Doing a resto-mod thing with it.

1967 Chevy Nova SS
Engine is the 327 350hp with 4 speed trans, I'll have all factory options. This is my show car I'm building.

1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Currently has a 289 engine with 2bbl carb. I have the correct 4bbl carb and intake with some better heads. Looking for a better cam and maybe converting it to 5 or 6 speed trans. I'd rather not bore and stroke it out as you lose throttle response. Done right I could squeeze a lot of power out of it.

For more daily use I have a 1995 Ford F350 crew cab, a 2004 Chevy Colorado, and a 2013 Toyota 4Runner.

I'm also looking to get a 2000-2007 Kawasaki KLR 650. As if I don't have enough to work on.

Vær

Mr. Prickles
]@vaer- ohh rota grids? or gtr? i so want gtr's but sooo damn expensive and im afraid fursuit comes first :p

**sigh** Like you said the GTRs are expensive!!! Priorities DEFINITELY come first. Haha. But yeah, just the Grids. They make my civic look nice for being completely stock. Being all black definitely helps everything POP.

Although my car isn't all that nice those Rotas sure turn heads.

wolfy-jay93

yeah a good set of alloys really can set a car off, i want to lower mine with coilovers really makes a impact in the z32, shame i wont be able to go over speed bumps fast or get into multi story car parks
**sigh** Like you said the GTRs are expensive!!! Priorities DEFINITELY come first. Haha. But yeah, just the Grids. They make my civic look nice for being completely stock. Being all black definitely helps everything POP.

Although my car isn't all that nice those Rotas sure turn heads.

wolfy-jay93

Mate! That's awesome :D i soooo need a sona car pic xD one of my friends had a fiat punto, leaked oil didn't run right and i have a suspicion the brakes were made of bread but iv never known a car to have so much character.
1987 Skoda - the rear engine one. They were exported to Canada but never to America. http://d.facdn.net/art/deathjingle/1399000189/1399000189.deathjingle_ianlynxcommissionsized.jpg Yeah, uncool, underpowered and beige but SO WHAT! I've heard 'em all...

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
Legs.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
1993 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, white.