• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what you furries drive??

wolfy-jay93

haha we are having the same problem :p im just about to commission my suit but really want to get wheels and a respray xD
2015 VW Golf TSI, Five speed with 1.8 Turbo. Stock right now but will be making some improvements after I can commission a fursuit!

is it bad that iv had mine at 125mph when the speedo stopped working then?
...MPH? Please don't do that on public roads.

Crashes at those speeds are.. well, look for yourself. (SFW, it's only a crash test)

ReaperBlueEyes

1992 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport wagon
4g93 with a 5 speed manual gearbox
The motor has been overhauled by boring out the cylinders +30
263 Thumper Cam
Gates Timing belt and pully
Custom Header
Oil Filter relocation kit with front mount interrcooler
Blackhawk half sized radiator
Short throw shifter
AEM air/fuel ratio gauge
AEM Tach
Lowered 1.5" using WRX spring (its what I had available lol)
DC sport exhaust
Top side strut brace
Just recently replaced the clutch from stock to a Stage 1 perfection clutch
Battery relocated to the boot
oh, and a custom rattle-can paint job lol

wolfy-jay93

that engine looks like a non turbo version of what was fitted in the early evo's (123)
1992 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport wagon
4g93 with a 5 speed manual gearbox
The motor has been overhauled by boring out the cylinders +30
263 Thumper Cam
Gates Timing belt and pully
Custom Header
Oil Filter relocation kit with front mount interrcooler
Blackhawk half sized radiator
Short throw shifter
AEM air/fuel ratio gauge
AEM Tach
Lowered 1.5" using WRX spring (its what I had available lol)
DC sport exhaust
Top side strut brace
Just recently replaced the clutch from stock to a Stage 1 perfection clutch
Battery relocated to the boot
oh, and a custom rattle-can paint job lol

ReaperBlueEyes

Yup, That motor came in the Evo, 1st gen Eclipse, Mirage and the Eagle Summit. Working on tracking down a new gearbox though. I blew out 2nd a few weeks back but other then that it's my daily driver.

wolfy-jay93

ah cool thought so, my 300zx is my daily, i think my 4th gear synchro is on its way out, but in saying that the clutch is also shagged lol
Yup, That motor came in the Evo, 1st gen Eclipse, Mirage and the Eagle Summit. Working on tracking down a new gearbox though. I blew out 2nd a few weeks back but other then that it's my daily driver.

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
is it bad that iv had mine at 125mph when the speedo stopped working then?

I've had my Echo up to an indicated 107mph... no muss, no fuss, no drama. No broken speedo. Has a limiter set at 109mph, so my speedo might be off a smidge. Or the limiter might be off. Didn't keep the speed up long enough to see if I'd be able to nudge it up another 2mph.

wolfy-jay93

yeah my car used to have a limiter at 112mph because its jap, but its been converted to mph and its out, 30mph reads as 25mph, but the conversion also stops the limiter from working ;)

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
My 1985 CRX (DX) ran out of steam at 94mph... so, improvement!

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned

ReaperBlueEyes

I have found a new trans finally, I shall soon have my 2nd gear back. Also picked up a new set of steelies with decent rubber on it. Only need another 500 bones to get the turbo kit...

HeavyHoss

So me being a massive gearhead curiosity got the better of me :) lets see what you furs drive whether its stock, modified, old or new. stick a pic and let us know about it :)

White/brown two-tone 1985 El Camino Limited Edition with a 350 V8 5.7L crate. :cool:
Got some Flowmaster 44's and a Holley600 Carb on it, but mostly stock otherwise.

deillos

I don't currently drive but I am in the beginning steps of building my own custom vehicle from scratch and the rear axle from a riding mower.

Kipsy

I don't really enjoy driving oddly enough, but when I have to drive my car is a black base model cobalt from 2007 or 08.
It's been awhile since I got it so my memory is failing. I really wish I didn't have push lock doors though. x_x It's annoying. lol

WNCFish

I drive a dove white Mitsubishi Galant ES with 166,000 miles on it, it gets great gas mileage, but the car doesn't belong to me, tis my parents car, but overall a good car