• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What your getting for christmas.

NoahGryphon

Random pouncing
In this thread, just say what you want for christmas and what you're getting other people.
I personally want a bad dragon product (havent picked yet), xbox live, a new desktop, and like 150$ cash :p

[[no obsessing over admins]]

Last edited:

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I don't ask for anything. I get stuff and give stuff.

Other than that, I see Christmas as a commercialized forefront for the Satanic entity we call "Capitalism". :V

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 82554

Well, since I believe Christmas is more about being together over how the commercialized industry can further exploit you, then I don't care if I don't get anything.

I just want to be with family, have a good feed and a few drinks.

fonduemaster

shine bright like her forehead
I've asked my parents to get me nothing unless if it's just money or diamonds. I do love getting things but i dont feel like i deserve anything...??

Inpw

Roller Coaster Imagineer.
Nothing. I never understood the buy stupid shit for people that they do not need thing. I am however buying stuff for kids my sister's son and my step brothers daughter but since when did christmas become this thing of adults giving adults presents?

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I would like to see my family but just like last year I can't :T

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Nothing. I never understood the buy stupid shit for people that they do not need thing. I am however buying stuff for kids my sister's son and my step brothers daughter but since when did christmas become this thing of adults giving adults presents?

For a long time now. That's the same idea people have that Halloween is only FOR KIDS and not for all ages.

>_> so many wierd people.

No dude, you are the weird one here. Enjoy your Latex Fleshlight collection.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
This thread is a goddam infraction trap. I'm counting to 1 million to avoid spending time frozen in carbonite.

Noahgryphon is part of a conspiracy with the mods to ban you and the other Jerkdick FAFers. :V

D

Deleted member 82554

This thread is a goddam infraction trap. I'm counting to 1 million to avoid spending time frozen in carbonite.

But you said the mods don't have the balls to ban you, so you're in the clear. :V

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
I dunno, probably a few scarves or sweaters for the season. Maybe even money for new vibraphone mallets, if I can. I'm past the age where I make a list of Transformers and Legos that I want from Santy, so I'm not really sure what I should be asking for.

don't say anything dumb don't say anything dumb don't say anything dumb

Aleu

Deuces
Noahgryphon is part of a conspiracy with the mods to ban you and the other Jerkdick FAFers. :V

IT'S A SET UP. GLAUX DAMN YOU ALL

OT: Honestly I just want money. Being rid of debt is like the gift that keeps giving.
Then I can save to give to other people because they're awesome :3
Or I could just draw for people if they want my shitty doodles.

what was I talking about?

. . . oh yeah, stuff

Phyllostachys

Feigning intelligence
Christmas is not celebrated in Morocco, so no gift exchanging is going to happen, definitely.

Hmmm.... by the way, I am starting to realize how weird Koreans are; though most of us are rather irreligious, both Christmas and Buddha’s birthday are celebrated and are designated as public holiday. I think we are the only people who do that.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
A lovely pair of boots, which should stay together through the next couple of years of almost constant wear ^.^

My mum keeps asking me what presents I want from the pets (this thing started when I was a kid, but it seems to have stuck around - it's from my parents, but it's a bit of fun), but I haven't thought about it that much. I'll probably ask for some plush dolls or something.

But the thing I'm looking forward to the most is the family gathering the day after Christmas. As an adult, that's the part I look forward to the most now.

Edit: Speaking of plush dolls, I find these irresistible http://www.giantmicrobes.com/uk/

Last edited:

Inpw

Roller Coaster Imagineer.
For a long time now. That's the same idea people have that Halloween is only FOR KIDS and not for all ages.

Not necessarily what I meant but my perception of the gift giving dilemma is that if you really care about someone enough to buy them a present, isn't it better to do this any time of the year and to be more helpful in a sense of what you buy? Now you go and buy a dumb thing for someone because you have too and because they are going to give you something completely worthless in return, apart from the fact that you received it as a gift on christmas.

I personally enjoy people's compony much more in the festive season and giving smiles rather than... Awww thank you so much, I'll put that with my other copy of GTA V my parents bought me.