• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

WHat

L

Licorice the kouhai

Height doesn't matter to me, however I don't like midgets
True, but sometimes when one tries to act cute laying on his/her back their limbs are too long and takes away the cuteness sometimes

L

Licorice the kouhai

each to their own. Proportional body is all I care about, well but sorta skinny guys or gals tend to look cuter
I agree. Sometimes too short is weird. It all depends on who it is I guess

Zipline

Noodle Fish
I agree. Sometimes too short is weird. It all depends on who it is I guess
Super Chopper I thought you were cuter before the 2 year ark when you got even more kawaii.

But about 5'4 is where I draw the line. They can not be tooo short. Just average short. Then again, I do not want a girl that is much taller than me either. hmm.

Last edited:

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I wouldn't know. Odds are, everyone's taller than me.

Piccolora

Like No One Ever Was
Oh short fursonas are always a joy, but I do think the tall ones are great too. I'm only 5'3, so that would make me a rather short fursuiter. Not many fursuiters at the recent con I went to were short. Most of them were taller than me.

Dyrra

The toaster is laughing at me.
Generally, I find most people shorter than I am cute ^^ But it's not exclusive to them, I've met pretty cute taller people too, which is a small surprise considering I'm 6'1.

Sparrow-the-Wolfess

Commission Work: Short Story Writer
Hard to say.

Depends on how nice the person is and if they have a cute personality. Someone super tall could be cute, too. :)

L

Licorice the kouhai

Aaah shit. I really do hope I grow. I'm REALLY short. I wish I was taller. Haven't even reached 5 feet.

L

Licorice the kouhai

I feel ya. I've been 5'4" since 13, and I'm 18 now. There is no hope here.
Dude, I know I'll be taller than my older sister, but right now we are the same height. I dont think shell grow a lot more. we're like 4'9 or something.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Dude, I know I'll be taller than my older sister, but right now we are the same height. I dont think shell grow a lot more. we're like 4'9 or something.

Good grief. Amusement parks must be hell.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
6'7" here. The majority of the world around me is (from my perspective) cute and adorably small.

On a more serious note, proportion is more important than height.

DravenDonovan

You can call me Oni~
Haha I'm 30 and only 4'11" xD No one likes short people Dx -goes and cries in an oven-

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Haha I'm 30 and only 4'11" xD No one likes short people Dx -goes and cries in an oven-
There's nothing wrong with short people. They're more portable than others, and take up less space.