• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Whatcha think?

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
I feel the need to share my artwork here. This is a little bit of what I do. Note I do not have a wonderful art program, I do what I can with MS Paint and GIMP and that all these pictures are commissions from other forums or freestyle/fanart.

Huskyzilla
The Living Tombstone
My Special Smory c:

Yup.
Thar they blow.
Please don't steal.

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
Please don't steal.

Yes, we have nothing better to do than STEAL your artwork when giving critiques :/ wtf dude.

Honestly, while cute, I think there's more to be done because the coloring jobs are rather sloppy and quickly done. Please don't blame the programs you're using. I think you would have suffered the same problems. If it takes longer, don't worry about it and take your time.

I'm certainly not the best artist, but it's not about the tools but your knowledge.
2714309@400-1251452741.jpg

2900484@400-1255237000.jpg

I wouldn't remember your work from another because it is somewhat generic. However, that's fine because we all suck and only get better by learning. I think it if you want to generate more interest, you can have a sketchbook in the forums, but make sure anything that is NSFW is not embedded and marked appropriately.

That being said don't take it as a discouragement from drawing, but recognizing where you're at and as long as you enjoy drawing keep it as a measure as how to do better. I'd actually like to see you do more and start doing a sketchbook because I've seen other members start out rough and I think it's amazing to see improvements.

Zhuria, RTDragon just to name a couple.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
Yes, we have nothing better to do than STEAL your artwork when giving critiques :/ wtf dude.

Honestly, while cute, I think there's more to be done because the coloring jobs are rather sloppy and quickly done. Please don't blame the programs you're using. I think you would have suffered the same problems. If it takes longer, don't worry about it and take your time.

I'm certainly not the best artist, but it's not about the tools but your knowledge.
2714309@400-1251452741.jpg

2900484@400-1255237000.jpg

I wouldn't remember your work from another because it is somewhat generic. However, that's fine because we all suck and only get better by learning. I think it if you want to generate more interest, you can have a sketchbook in the forums, but make sure anything that is NSFW is not embedded and marked appropriately.

That being said don't take it as a discouragement from drawing, but recognizing where you're at and as long as you enjoy drawing keep it as a measure as how to do better. I'd actually like to see you do more and start doing a sketchbook because I've seen other members start out rough and I think it's amazing to see improvements.

Zhuria, RTDragon just to name a couple.

I put don't steal as a reflex when posting artwork anywhere, so "wtf" nothing.

Thank you for the critique, I'm not working to look professional, I'm only 14 so I'm getting where I can. I am just now realizing that what I posted was sloppy and old, but age has nothing to do with it. I've been accepted into an art school so god forbid I don't benefit. Thank you so much for the critique, though, I'll remember it :)

Falaffel

I don't think Legit meant anything bad and self-centered by "Don't steal" nor do I think it was that big a deal :I
I'll go away now.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
I don't think Legit meant anything bad and self-centered by "Don't steal" nor do I think it was that big a deal :I
I'll go away now.

I didn't :p You're ok, Arshe is correct on everything but the don't steal thingy

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
I'll go away now.

It's just one of those annoying things that people post from internet paranoia. Reflex or not it's a shitty habit. I'm waiting for the giant watermarks with (C) ME

(when it's really COPYRIGHT or the ©) and "ME" isn't a legit penname unless your name or pen name is actually "ME"

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
It's just one of those annoying things that people post from internet paranoia. Reflex or not it's a shitty habit. I'm waiting for the giant watermarks with (C) ME

(when it's really COPYRIGHT or the ©) and "ME" isn't a legit penname unless your name or pen name is actually "ME"

I had a really good friend who would take my IRL sketches and sell them as her own.
Kinda hard to forget that.

Falaffel

Oh god.
I fear this day.
I see your point.