• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Whatever happened to...

Accountability

Enthusiastic Downloader
...The pss.ms URL shortener? 7 months ago this was advertised as coming "very soon" (and so were gallery folders, but that's another topic alltogether) and now the website no longer works, neglected so much it's now stuck behind a firewall.

In b4 "you're a whiner". I am simply asking a question, thank you very much.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
What ever happened to anybody but you giving a shit?

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
If its so insignificant and irrelevant, why are the two of you posting here?

They're indifferent about the url shortening service.
Not about the fact accountability made a thread about it, seems pretty obvious to me.

On topic: dunno.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Features are frequently abandoned. This is a great site, but not always the most well organized.

Accountability

Enthusiastic Downloader
What ever happened to anybody but you giving a shit?

Looks like plenty of people liked the idea in that journal...

Features are frequently abandoned. This is a great site, but not always the most well organized.

And that is why I ask. And not just for me, but for all the users who gave a shit when it was announced. Something tells me this isn't up yet because "It isn't ready". If it isn't ready then why was it announced as coming "very soon" seven months ago?

I think there are more important things to complain about.

Try those.

I'm not complaining, I'm asking a question. Other people are complaining in this thread, can you find them?!

Last edited:

Xenke

I'm not complaining, I'm asking a question. Other people are complaining in this thread, can you find them?!

Actually, yes, I was too harsh. You're being quite civil for once. So, apologies.

Also, my post somehow more than doubled in word count when you quoted it. Strange.

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
Actually, yes, I was too harsh. You're being quite civil for once. So, apologies.

Also, my post somehow more than doubled in word count when you quoted it. Strange.

It appears he messed up {Quote} {/Quote} rather than trying to twist your words. It also appears Accountability isn't able to do what everybody in the world should do and compromise; here's a fancy fucking link for you, OP.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas

Sanyi

Blood, Sex, and Chocolate
Totally forgot about this actually... not that I would ever use it anyways.

We should have a list of things that were promised but never delivered. Then we should "stick it to the man" >:3
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Last edited:
L

LizardKing

Totally forgot about this actually... not that I would ever use it anyways.

We should have a list of things that were promised but never delivered. Then we should "stick it to the man" >:3

Does "Stick it to the man" mean "Complain about things until we get banned"?

Accountability

Enthusiastic Downloader

Not entirely sure what happened there. I've fixed it, though. My apologies.

It also appears Accountability isn't able to do what everybody in the world should do and compromise; here's a fancy fucking link for you, OP.
I'm well aware of other URL shorteners, thanks.

Here's one from a few months ago. It's missing a few things, though.