• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's coming in the mail?

RuffTumbling

I'm just sitting here waiting for a very important package to arrive in my mail box today and thought of this thread topic. What is coming in the mail for you? Are you excited for it? Is it something cool? Tell me!

GettyImages-182785044-5693f66a3df78cafda8604ee.jpg

quoting_mungo

I’ve got a box with cotton yarn (that I’m going to use to crochet laundry bags), a book, and a gift for boyfriend ready to pick up at the post counter in the grocery store. Another box with more yarn and a book should follow. EDIT: I’m a dummy who never placed the second order and now everything in it is out of stock uuugh. The yarn is discontinued so double ugh on that.

Also having 8 kg of cat food delivered tomorrow. Won’t need it for a while, but renal diet is expensive and I’m not going to say no to a % discount.

I think I have some enamel pins coming at some point this summer, and I’m looking forward to that, though half the time they end up being pleasant surprises because I derp and forget I preordered/kickstarted them. XD

Last edited:

RuffTumbling

I’ve got a box with cotton yarn (that I’m going to use to crochet laundry bags), a book, and a gift for boyfriend ready to pick up at the post counter in the grocery store. Another box with more yarn and a book should follow. EDIT: I’m a dummy who never placed the second order and now everything in it is out of stock uuugh. The yarn is discontinued so double ugh on that.

Also having 8 kg of cat food delivered tomorrow. Won’t need it for a while, but renal diet is expensive and I’m not going to say no to a % discount.

I think I have some enamel pins coming at some point this summer, and I’m looking forward to that, though half the time they end up being pleasant surprises because I derp and forget I preordered/kickstarted them. XD
I loooove good yarn! I don't crochet however. I like to make yarn tails, tassels and embroider stuff. I understand the struggles of discontinued products. A really nice fur fabric I found in 2018 was discontinued after a few months. I still have at least 2 yards of it left.

quoting_mungo

I loooove good yarn! I don't crochet however. I like to make yarn tails, tassels and embroider stuff. I understand the struggles of discontinued products. A really nice fur fabric I found in 2018 was discontinued after a few months. I still have at least 2 yards of it left.
Since I’m just planning on making netting laundry bags I was getting the cheapest stuff I could find; about $2 for 100 grams of cotton yarn. The yarn in my first package should be enough for at least a couple of bags, but the directions I found were for produce bags so I don’t know how much more yarn my project would use.

I suck at both knitting and crochet but this was a thing that I can pretty much only get by making it myself, so I’ll have to struggle through. At least since all I need it to do is hold my laundry, it shouldn’t matter much if it’s a bit wonky.

ben909

vaporeon
replaced my external battery for my laptop... that or more light bulbs for my eradication campaign

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
I ordered a little stone with my name engraved on it from Etsy. I was excited at first, but the package is a month late and still in transit... so now I'm like "meh" lol

Shyy

LED bits for my Protgen head, 2 more "cooling" vests that I am going to be reworking into "leggings" to wear under my 'suit, and, hopefully *soon*, my tail!

quoting_mungo

Was gaming with boyfriend and husband on Wednesday and they said I wasn't coming through clearly, so I think my Logitech G930 headset is on its last legs after what I believe has been much of a decade of faithful service. Was pleased to discover there's a $30-ish headset that should make a pretty good replacement. Doesn't have one of my favorite features of the G930 (swing microphone boom up to mute), but neither do most headsets on the market, so I'm willing to take it.

So now a new headset and a couple of books (always the books!) should be coming my way.

Got my last package picked up from the post counter yesterday, though! And a back issue of CrossStitcher Magazine that I'd forgot I'd ordered came the other day.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Unmentionable and unspeakable horrors. :<

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
Just got my new AdvantEdge card in the mail. :> Waiting on birthday cards and some art supplies that I ordered.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Of all the ironic things, I have some very fancy Vetyver soap coming from Claus Porto

claus-porto-agua-colonia-vetyver-mini-soap.jpg

I am gonna be one nice smelling skunk.

the sleepiest kitty

(◡‿◡✿) ꪑꫀꪮ᭙
A new pair of Converse lowtops, two new shirts and a new pair of jeans.