• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's coming in the mail?

ben909

vaporeon
by this point, only batteries, everything that could be shipped quickly got here

aomagrat

A new stereo for my topless little pony.
ImageHandler.jpg

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Washers and parts, to restore a set of 4 Eames DCM chairs, that look like this: (or, they will look like this...once they're refinished/repaired)

eames-molded-dining-chair-dcm-charles-and-ray-eames-herman-miller-5.jpg

quoting_mungo

Finally got a text from the postal service asking me to pay them $10-ish to bail my socks out of customs jail! I ordered those socks like... months ago and they've been sitting in the Netherlands for multiple weeks at this point.

RuffTumbling

Bros, I ordered stuff online to start making tapioca pearls for my own homemade boba tea. Hopefully everything comes in on time.

T

TemetNosce88

A Firefly TV show themed T-shirt, a long-sleeve linen shirt (actual linen), and an engagement ring.

T

the sleepiest kitty

Cheap sunglasses. *Da da. Da da da. Da da. Da. Da.* Owwh yeuuh.

(Please somebody get the reference)

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Metal dice. I ordered four sets, but I only know what two of them will be because the other two sets are the "mystery" option of overstocks and retired product lines. Dice Envy is like that.

I may wind up getting a phone like I mentioned in the vent thread (and a case for it, of course) through that method as well. We'll see if I find it anywhere else first.

Filter

ɹǝʇlᴉℲ
Cheap sunglasses. *Da da. Da da da. Da da. Da. Da.* Owwh yeuuh.

(Please somebody get the reference)
Whenever somebody mentions "cheap sunglasses", I think of the song by ZZ Top.

My sunglass collection is growing. Some are expensive, and others are cheap, but either way I like what I like. My latest order was two pair from Epoch Eyewear. One arrived the other day, and the other should be here early next week.

Also coming in the mail: a math book and some new radio gear.

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Some USB-C cables, a cheap pendant...

And a bunch of cheap dragon and dinosaur figurines. Including at least one worthy of being a display piece in my room.

It was about time I went for something like these.