• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's for dinner?

Punnchy

Feed Me Pizza
1. I would think something like this would go or goes in the forum games section, or at least it does on any other forum I've ever been on.

2. I probably will warm up something to eat or go get something for the girlfriend and I from chipotle.

Drake Ukkonen

Prankster and Protector
1. I would think something like this would go or goes in the forum games section, or at least it does on any other forum I've ever been on.

2. I probably will warm up something to eat or go get something for the girlfriend and I from chipotle.

Really? I don't post on many forums, sorry about that..

veeno

See ya latter ****ers.
I'm eating kfc like a boss.

Zenia

I'm eating out.
hehehe

I am about to make a couple of chicken burgers. I just wish I still had some Caesar salad... last time I put the salad into the burger (no croutons on the salad) and skipped the mayo on the sandwich. It was awesome.

Ikrit

I'm fired up!
had a 12 oz burger with 4 slices of bacon and 4 slices of cheese

i only ate half of it

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Grilled veggie wrap or...

Zenia gave me an idea, grilled chicken Caesar salad wrap. I just gotta make my own caesar dressing.

Last edited:

Drake Ukkonen

Prankster and Protector
hehehe

I am about to make a couple of chicken burgers. I just wish I still had some Caesar salad... last time I put the salad into the burger (no croutons on the salad) and skipped the mayo on the sandwich. It was awesome.

Oh my gosh...that sounds delicious. I want to make that for dinner one day now. I'll post a link to your profile and credit you and everything, don't worry. ;)

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
Stuffed-crust pepperoni pizza from the store for tonight lol

M. LeRenard

Is not French
I had a salad that consisted of grilled chicken, lettuce, and celery-cabbage, but that wasn't enough food so I put some cheese, pickles, and mustard on some crackers and ate those too.

We're finally getting cool weather now, though, so I'm sure I'll be making soups and chiles and baking breads shortly. I make a mean borscht.

M. LeRenard

Is not French
Is that the same thing as buk/pak choy? I've never heard it called "celery-cabbage" before...

It's related, but I don't think it's the same exact thing. They sell both bok choy and 'celery-cabbage' at my grocery store, labeled separately, so that's something.
That said, they also sell 'yucca root', when what they mean is 'yuca root', a.k.a. cassava. So you never know.