• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Whats my fellow FA users political affiliation?

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Centrist. Slightly leaning towards the Right.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
The edgy response is Anarchy :v

...I feel pretty apolitical, honestly. Too much shit and anger between divides of people. Fuck choosing a side. I have my stance on some issues but I dont identify as anything,

...and as far as important broad issues outside of my realm of understanding (the financial state of the government, etc.) I dont even want to think about such banal and trite crap it makes my head hurt trying to process it. And as far as who to vote for? Everyone you choose is going to be a wrong choice. Hillary? Criminal, going to fuck America. Trump? Racist, Sexist asshole going to start world war three.

Ive heard people praising Obama and I've heard people saying he's the next antichrist, communist, muslim out to destroy America. I've heard people say Trump is going to help this country and I've heard people say he's a nightmare. I've heard both sides DEMONIZE THE FUCK OUT OF THEM, taking the insults so far that they dont even need to be insulted at that point, oh boo hoo you hate the guy so that automatically means the lunch he ate is something to nitpick and laugh at.

Just fuck politics!

World's gonna end no matter what at this rate

/rant

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
Classical Liberal with some recently developed right wing sympathies.

Trontie123

The edgy response is Anarchy :v

...I feel pretty apolitical, honestly. Too much shit and anger between divides of people. Fuck choosing a side. I have my stance on some issues but I dont identify as anything,

...and as far as important broad issues outside of my realm of understanding (the financial state of the government, etc.) I dont even want to think about such banal and trite crap it makes my head hurt trying to process it. And as far as who to vote for? Everyone you choose is going to be a wrong choice. Hillary? Criminal, going to fuck America. Trump? Racist, Sexist asshole going to start world war three.

Ive heard people praising Obama and I've heard people saying he's the next antichrist, communist, muslim out to destroy America. I've heard people say Trump is going to help this country and I've heard people say he's a nightmare. I've heard both sides DEMONIZE THE FUCK OUT OF THEM, taking the insults so far that they dont even need to be insulted at that point, oh boo hoo you hate the guy so that automatically means the lunch he ate is something to nitpick and laugh at.

Just fuck politics!

World's gonna end no matter what at this rate

/rant
Honestly i agree with most of what you say :) politics divide people to much

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Hmm... if i didn't know any better i'd bet Yakamaru has an interest in politics.
W-Why, I never..
Im-shocked-kitten.jpg

You insult me, Plus-chan. Please, do it more! I like it when you're.. Typing my name correctly. <3

On a more serious note: Yes, I like politics. It's immensely wide across the entire board, and there's so many interesting individuals that just keeps you interested.

Ieatcrackersandjumpcliffs

Fighter of the Nightman
Anarcho-capitalist. But that branches out into three camps; the Consequentialists, Natural Rights advocates and the Nihilists. The Nihilists are an interesting bunch. They have taken the Austrian School's affinity for the subjective theory of value to its logical conclusion which is attack the concept of intrinsic value on AnCap facebook pages, pissing off Consequentialists and Natural Rights advocates and creating chaos within the moobment.

Last edited:

shapeless0ne

it's a moth! it a dragon! no, it's a avali boi!
ummmm, why?

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
definitely a proud liberal. however I think choosing a side like Republican or Democrat or green party is tainted...people treat it like a foot ball game...my motto is listen to both sides and proceed from there.

F

FluffyShutterbug

I'm an independent. I use my own judgment instead of going with everything and anything my crowd tells me to believe. However... I'd really rather not be discussing politics here in the fandom. Today's political climate is very toxic and divisive... Politics, right now, are something that I'd rather not have to see crop up here, to be honest.

Nixonia

Hi! I'm irritating!
I'm a moderate leaning left. I agree with many things from both sides, but everything proposed has positive and negative effects that shouldn't be as difficult as they are to compromise on.