• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's something you really hate?

xaliceonfire

Kiralee
I hate having kids come into my job that have been abused.

C

chaos_1152

The YouTube community. Complete, utter, unsalvageable trash.

Yup. beyond few awesome channel's, It's full of shitty channels were the owner & fans are so laughably judgmental its unreal. Like one known food channel owner went on how bronies/furries are sex freaks....yet was a immature prick with another youtuber who was a brony but was slim & nice wondering why he was not a fat stereotype.

A

aloveablebunny

I'm gonna jump on the hate bandwagon again and say I hate people who tailgate me. Seriously. 9/10 times I'm either stuck in slow-moving traffic and literally CAN'T go any faster, or I'm doing above the posted speed limit any there's literally no sound reason to tailgate me... ESPECIALLY when there's an OPEN LANE for them to pass in.

Had someone hit me in stop and go traffic on Friday evening, at about 10mph... no injuries, no major damage, but now there's an imprint of his license plate in the bumper of my car. Had to call his insurance and make a claim because well, he's at fault, and this is a leased car so I don't want to be hit with penalties later for not addressing the incident and fixing the damage to the bumper.

I need a large, flashing neon sign on the rear of my car telling people kindly to "GET OFF MY ASS!"... or just a rear-mounted bazooka.

Yakamaru

Mr. Villanous charm
The YouTube community. Complete, utter, unsalvageable trash.
You seen the comment sections of some videos?

I see less insults than what Gordon Ramsay throws about during his show.

Though gotta say, some of the shit you find are pure GOLD.

Vulpinetaco

Vanguard of Anarcho-Birbism
The rise of the alt-right, signalling a return of thought in the lines of Italian-style aesthetic fascism, but this time with a Pinochet-inspired neoliberal twist, which actually just makes it even worse. I'm halfway to becoming a tankie just so I can gulag these kulaks.

C

chaos_1152

You seen the comment sections of some videos?

I see less insults than what Gordon Ramsay throws about during his show.

Though gotta say, some of the shit you find are pure GOLD.

There a comment war still going on a video i watched of 2 dudes smashing there old mac. Most of the ones that started it either sound 12 or are 14 year old.

S

Sagt

The embarrassingly shitty Yu-Gi-Oh app commercial that I keep getting spammed with when I try to watch videos on Youtube.

Mandragoras

Inept Abecedarian
Waking up with muscle aches that take an hour and massive quantities of NSAIDs to disappear. The slow lead-up to a migraine where you feel like you're suspended inside your own body. Mixed states. General stuff that comes with having a body that doesn't always work correctly.

The rise of the alt-right, signalling a return of thought in the lines of Italian-style aesthetic fascism, but this time with a Pinochet-inspired neoliberal twist, which actually just makes it even worse. I'm halfway to becoming a tankie just so I can gulag these kulaks.
Fuck tankies, let's be Fumiko Kaneko.

Mandragoras

Inept Abecedarian
I didn't know they were still a thing beyond being the butt of jokes from old furs. But I guess tinting one's desire for a more universal, less sexualised fandom with shades of prudishness, queer-bashing and kink-shaming is going to resonate even decades down the line.

ScarClaw

Scar
I didn't know they were still a thing beyond being the butt of jokes from old furs. But I guess tinting one's desire for a more universal, less sexualised fandom with shades of prudishness, queer-bashing and kink-shaming is going to resonate even decades down the line.
What I meant was I understood the Burned Furs reasons, but their plan on what to do I really don't like. Also I'm not even a year old fur I just really enjoy the fandom's history xD

Mandragoras

Inept Abecedarian
APAs are this really important part of speculative fiction fandom in general which just get totally overlooked by a lot of people. There's a great series of articles on the webzine Ferretbrain about H.P. Lovecraft and his work which really dive into his involvement in APAs and how they helped shape the nascent science fiction fandom. It's really fascinating.

MT45

Just Another Fox
One thing I REALLY hate:

When you get gas at $2.30/gallon one day and it goes down to $1.98/gallon the next.