• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's the general area you are located in?

Don't feel like you have to give any specifics, just wondering the general area you live in.

I myself live in central Illinois, USA, in case you are wandering.

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    634.1 KB · Views: 91

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
I thought that was Texas?

I didn't think Florida was that bad. I'd say the worst part is the humidity. That shit is crazy.

I used to think Florida wasn't that bad because I knew the sunshine act made it SO easy for news outlets to report on dumb or crazy shit that you would otherwise see anywhere, but through driving and surveying the streets, it's pretty nuts. I had someone on the opposite side of the intersection try to turn left into the lane I was currently turning into. They ended up driving on the wrong side of the road and honked at me as if I did something wrong, despite them violating my right-of-way. The rest of the day was people pulling out halfway in the intersection waiting for a light to change, as well as not using turn signals. Also people always do 10 - 15 over the limit.

JumboWumbo

Banned in two states.
I used to think Florida wasn't that bad because I knew the sunshine act made it SO easy for news outlets to report on dumb or crazy shit that you would otherwise see anywhere, but through driving and surveying the streets, it's pretty nuts. I had someone on the opposite side of the intersection try to turn left into the lane I was currently turning into. They ended up driving on the wrong side of the road and honked at me as if I did something wrong, despite them violating my right-of-way. The rest of the day was people pulling out halfway in the intersection waiting for a light to change, as well as not using turn signals. Also people always doe 10 - 15 over the limit.

Oh, right. Florida Man.

That's always entertaining.

Piccolora

Like No One Ever Was
Currently residing in Bavaria, Germany. Miss living in the USA though.

Jarren

You can't just quote yourself! -Me
The land of granite, trees, bugs, moose, syrup, and a now destroyed state symbol.