• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What's the most desperate thing you've done for a date?

Explolguy

I tried faking interest in things that this girl I liked at the time was interested in. It worked for a while, but she caught on to the fact that I wasn't being completely honest about everything and broke off the relationship. Turns out, I like dudes anyway. What the fuck.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I've never done anything like that. I never even asked someone out. Looking at all the things you guys have done it's almost like I don't even want to be in a relationship :p

I tried to get a date by displaying my marvellous colourful plumage, but I only attracted other men.

Hmmm, in those situations it is always hard to tell whether the problem is too much or too little plumage.

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
I'm so desperate that I've never been on one. : D ... :C

Damn studies, why you take all the joy out of my life? Come grad school, things are going to change. Especially since I'll have a more permanent residence. So just you wait, studies, you'll see. I'll get good grades, research, and a good date, even if I have to do online dating. You are powerless to stop me.

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
It wasn't exactly a date, but I drove 1000 miles and back in two days to go get him.

My parents were pissed for a month... definitely worth it.

Spikey2k2

Nothing. Nookie's not on my radar for the most part.
Plus if I have to jump through hoops for affection? That person can go fuck themselves.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I'm betting Toshabi started this thread so he could learn from our mistakes, or 1up them and get bragging rights.

Magick

Posing school graduate
You need to be an asshole to be in this forum, I didn't make the rules

Or at least deal with it some other way that doesn't result in whiny, bitchy posts that scream "BE NICE TO ME!"

Sweetheartz22

Simply amazing.
You need to be an asshole to be in this forum, I didn't make the rules

All those who don't comply with being an asshole will be seen as weak, then tossed into a pit of latex fox cocks and forced to yiff for the rest of their lives in the shadows of the fandom!!! >:V

Jabberwocky

bitch where
I don't even know how to distinguish what is and what is not a date anymore lol

Yago

Ambered Amaranth
It wasn't exactly a date, but I drove 1000 miles and back in two days to go get him.

My parents were pissed for a month... definitely worth it.

Sooo worth.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
I went downstairs from my dorm room to try and find a way to say hi to a girl. I went down and stayed there for a while, waiting for my moment. But I lost track of her. And I sat there.
That's about it. I don't really go through much trouble to get into relationships. I'm not really good at them either.
Once, I had a girlfriend, and I went to her house during a birthday party and played her little brother's video games instead of spending time with her.
She's not my girlfriend anymore.