• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what's the most Nerdy aka 'Loser-y' thing you own?

Calemeyr

Vere Adeptus
A fursuit. Gonna try to sell it to help raise funds for an Artslave commission someday. Probably gonna sell a fixer-upper I bought, too.
That and a load of physics textbooks. And AD&D stuffs. And dragon T's from the Mountain. Also books on science that aren't from school.
Oh! I have the entire works of Rush on my ipod.

Last edited:

Koenigstiger

Clowns are not my friends
I suppose the nerdiest thing I own is my original 1942 German book on airflow dynamics or something. I can't read much of Deutsch, especially technical stuff, but I can get the gist of what's going on.

Well either that or some of the fantasy novels I have. Not sure which is worse.

It's really a tough choice to just pick one thing.
Though I suppose the entire collection of all 3 Stargate series counts for something.

Kyulein

The nerdiest thing I've got is probably my Lightning bedlinen... (And yes I mean that red car from the disney movie xDD)
And such is called a nineteen-year-old girl ;)

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I own 45 (I think?) Gundam and generally mecha related model kits.
Oh, wait:
Code:
Tue, 22.01.2013 07:09h    Dortmund, Germany    With delivery courier

Looks like it's gonna be 46 today.

Demensa

Characterless sack of potatoes
I own 45 (I think?) Gundam and generally mecha related model kits.
Oh, wait:
Code:
Tue, 22.01.2013 07:09h    Dortmund, Germany    With delivery courier

Looks like it's gonna be 46 today.

My friend would be so jealous. He doesn't collect many models, but he's REALLY into Gundam.

Regarding the OP, I'd have to decide between:

- My twisty puzzle collection consisting of 4 Rubiks (3x3) cubes, 4x4 cube, 5x5 cube, 6x6 cube, 7x7 cube, pyraminx, megaminx (Probably the most nerdy looking), square 1 and Alexander's star.
- A shirt with this picture on it

My whole room is packed with nerdy stuff, I'm just picking out the losery-nerdy things I guess.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake

Schwimmwagen

Buzz Lightyear bedsheets.

I still have them as a leftover from years ago and I use them when the rest of my bedsheets are still in the laundry.

So yeah, I sleep in them.

They have Woody on the other side.

You can stop laughing.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
I've a DP-28 magazine, misc old bullets and a 40mm shell.
I don't have much ;_;

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
hoooly shit, nigga that thing is huge
Indeed. Sadly it doesn't have the tip on it, but I can understand that. It'd be a bit hazardous and the police might get nervous for such thing that might be used for an IED lol.

Schwimmwagen

Indeed. Sadly it doesn't have the tip on it, but I can understand that. It'd be a bit hazardous and the police might get nervous for such thing that might be used for an IED lol.

You may be able to find a reproduction "dummy" round somewhere. No explosive compounds in it or anything, not capable of firing. They do the same with grenades already for e.g. movie sets and stuff.

I wanna get myself a stick grenade someday. Hopefully I could get a deactivated one rather than the reproductions. Some of the repros look nice, but they're made of hollow plastic. I want a big, heavy one.

Validuz

The Not-so-typical Swede.
Nerdy things do not equate "loser"-things. Nerdy things = best things.

This is a hard one since i decorate with this theme. I love the nerd-style. I also love manly stuff so there's a Humidifier. (Cigarr box.) and a liquier cabinett in the middle of all my collectors edition cartons and whatnot. So it's a mix of mature and nerdy things i guess.
But the nerdiest thing i own has to be a signed poster from the Warhammer Online development team.

I've a DP-28 magazine, misc old bullets and a 40mm shell.
I don't have much ;_;

Ah dang! That's awesome. Only non-fired munition i got is a rifle-round from 1861-1865. (American civil war. Not sure when it was exactly produced.)
Intrestingly. It was aquired in an Libanese antique-weapons shop in the 1980's.

Last edited: